Into The Past

A/N: This is Annabelle's outfit and this chapter is about before we meet the Sanses.

~Past Mia's POV~

I was in the living room drawing with Bianca, which only makes sense in a way. Anyways, Anti was starting to bother Jack again so I have to work more to keep him happy and work with Annabelle. Me and Annabelle don't really get along well due to our different points of view and the fact that she, along with almost all the others, think that I'm not as important as them. I know it's because I always cause Jack to loose focus on important tasks and get him into bad situations sometimes but it's just the way I am. Talia walked in a little more stressed than usual, I wonder what happened. "Heya Tal, is everything okay?" Talia looks at me with a pissed off expression. "What hell do you think?! Anti is causing me and Jack to be stressed out, Chase Brody keep nagging at me and Katie, and I can't go to sleep without Dr. Scheenplestein yelling about his caffeine! So you tell me if you think I'm okay!" Talia yells at me then stomps off into the kitchen. I felt sad but tried not to show it and cover it up with some jokes. Bianca patted my back and we continued drawing.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was going to their rooms to bring it in for the night. As I got there and closed the door, I let all my depression and saddness out. Thankfully, the walls are sound proof so no one can hear me. "I wish I could just disappear with the other sides! Then maybe I won't be treated like shit!" As I said this a comet went by and then I went to sleep. I never realized that there was a comet because if I did.....................

I never would have wished for anything, knowing that it was my fault me and my friends got into this mess with the AUs.

~The Next Morning~

I went outside the moment I finished getting ready for the day. Nobody noticed me leaving as usual so I was in the clear to take a break. I went deep into the forest and made sure no one was following me. Once I got to a certain place, I pulled back some vines and went into my secret garden. In the middle of the circle garden was a sakura tree with a river all around and a small bridge to get over there. Then on the outside of the river were roses in the order of the rainbow from red to black. I loved it here and only I knew about it.