Realization

A/N: Sorry for all the shitty chapters and the whole story. This is what the first new character looks like.

~Bianca's POV~

Something doesn't seem right. "Hey Bianca." "Yeah Katie." I walk over to her to see what she wants. "You do realise that we just saved Morality right?" I nod. "Morality is the sense of right and wrong. So Jack could get into horrible situations and since I'm his Honesty he could get into even worse situations. Plus without you Jack isn't really making videos and all of us make up Jack's childishness." I let all of what Katie said sink in and I realize that she is right. "Shit we gotta find her!"

~Meanwhile and ???'s POV~

Me and this small skeleton just met and then became friends. We were having a conversation about tacos until there was a small silence. Maybe I should see if he has seen them somewhere around this multiverse, hopefully. I actually miss them a lot. "So....have you seen a girl with blue hair and is pretty short?" Blueberry thought for a moment. "Oh you mean the human named Mia? Yeah, she is with Ink in his void!" Hmm wonder what the hell she did to get there. "Speaking of which, what is your name human?!" I look at him with my purples eyes and a small smile. For once I don't feel like I want to ruin his happy mood with my trait of Anxiety. "Oh well my name is Talia." (Her looks and outfit are the picture up top.)

~???'s POV~

Ugh this is bullshit. Me and Talia were sent to find the three childish sides and bring them back. It was just recently when we noticed that they had a great impact on Jack so we are going to apologize. Its sad that it took me this long to realize that and I'm Logic. "Hey kiddo. What are you up too?" I turn around and see Edge, I can never get alone time can I. "Nothing you need to know. Now back off, I'm trying to think and clear my mind." I say slightly growling at the end. "Hey, don't you dare speak like that to me or else I'm going to make sure that you wish you were never born!" I nod really fast slightly scared of Edge. "Good. Now, what is your name? I've been thinking about it." "My name is Annabelle but you can call me Anna if you want."

(This is Annabelle)

(This is Annabelle)