Almost Dieing

A/N: Should I make these chapters longer or leave them how they are?

~Mia's POV~

I finished the task of finding out which Au Error and the others were going to attack first. I was a bit unsettled, maybe the fact that Katie and Bianca were on the opposite team meaning I would have to fight them or the fact that someone caught me and now they are standing in my way ready to kill me. "Hey kiddo, I don't remember having you be apart of that little meeting of ours." A skeleton covered in a black substance spoke to me. "Um I w-was um-" Before I could start forming an excuse, the skeleton shot a lot of bones at me. Some hit me and I take a good amount of damage.

Mia LV 1 HP 14/20

I was trying my best to dodge but I'm not very skilled in combat or dodging anything. This went on for a few more minutes and I was at 1 HP before I heard "Nightmare stop!" Turning my head I see my friends running toward me. "Nightmare you can't kill her because if you kill her your going to kill 9 other people with her and we don't want to die." I forgot that if I die Jack starts dieing as well and if he does everyone else dies too. "Wow I never expected to be saved by Honesty and Creativity." I tell them weakly. "Really Morality." They laugh slightly. They help me up and I see this 'Nightmare' ready to finish me off so I did the only thing I can do best in a battle.

I ran away.

I see the other Sanses just as I collapse. I was really weak after that battle with Nightmare and I don't think that I'll make it. Dream picked me up and rushed back to Ink and Blue so they can help him try and heal me. "What happened to you, Mia?! Who hurt you that bad?!" Ink asked highly concerned for my health. I explained what happened between the battle with Nightmare and my friends saving me. I didn't use their real names and said their traits instead by mistake which caused more explaining. "So your this Jacksepticeye's Morality and your friend are his Honesty and Creativity? And if one of you dies then all of you die?" Blue asked to make sure he was understanding. "Yep pretty much and it's really annoying since at any moment."