Teaming Up

A/N: This is Katie's Outfit. Her hair is in a side ponytail with a snapback.

~Katie's POV~

"So thus is where this Error fellow lives?" "Yup he sure does my rad dawg." Walking around an empty white void is pretty boring until we see a building and Fresh leads me inside to a certain floor where there was other Sanses and...Bianca! Bianca notices me as well and she attacks me in a bone crushing hug. "Katie! I never thought I would see you again!" I hug her back just as tight. "Neither did I! Wait where is that little scarf idiot that is our friend?" I ask looking around. We call Mia a little scarf idiot in a nice and friendly manner. "Wâïţ ýøū ťwö ķňøw ęåćhôţhėř?" A rather glitchy skeleton questions. "Ya, we are friends." We both say in confusion. "Well I'm going to guess that you are both deadly people so you're joining us to take out the other Aus and the Star Sanses." A skeleton with an outfit that looks almost exactly like Mia's outfit. "Geno reminded me of Mia too. I really do miss her Katie." Bianca says noticing my expression. "Okay, who the hell is Mia?!" An edgy looking says yells out. This makes both of tear up when remembering that our friend could be anywhere.

~Time Skip~

We got to learn everyone's name and they discussed their plans to destroy the multiverse. After explaining who Mia was, everyone took a little pity on us because they know who losing someone or something feels.

~Mia's POV~

I was walking around Ink's void when I hear two different voices. I was really scared and I ran to find Ink. When I do find him, he was taking to two other skeletons. One had a golden cape while the other had something similar to battle armor. Ink was the first to notice me and he appears to tell the others about me since they turn in my direction. "Mia these are Blue and Dream. They are my friends so don't worry about the hurting you." Ink laughs as both Blue and Dream's eyes turn to stars. I simply and shyly wave hello to them. Both of them start gushing on how cute I am until Ink tells them they have to get back to their work. "Wait, Mia is small and pretty quite so what if she joined the Star Sanses as our spy?" Dream says. Ink and Blue nodded then looked at me. I shrug and quietly say "Sure I'm fine with that."