Chapter 14

Maddie and I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon in town before heading back to the hotel. We were just grabbing some dinner when I got a text from Taylor

T.H:
'What are you up to? :)'

E:
'Eating dinner with Maddie :) You?'

T.H:
'Nothing. I'm bored. Can you sneak away in about an hour?'

E:
'I'm sure I can. Where am I sneaking too? ;)'

T.H:
'My room. I want some time alone with you. ;)'

E:
'I'll be there! x'

T.H:
'I'll be waiting. ;) xx'

I grinned when I read the last text. "Is that lover boy?" Maddie asked.

"If you mean Taylor then yes." I laughed.

"Of course I mean Taylor. Unless you have any other lover boys I don't know about...?"

"What? No! Of course I don't."

"Good. So what did he want?"

"Me to sneak away to his room in an hour."

"Oh well you sneak away I don't mind" she told me smiling.

We finished eating and then headed back to our room. I went into the bathroom to make sure my makeup and hair looked OK before heading to the elevator and up to Taylor's room.

I knocked on the door. "Hey come in." he said as he opened the door.

"I'm glad you text. I wanted some time alone..." I stopped mid sentence as I saw Dave sitting on the edge of the bed. I felt my cheeks burn red and my eyes grow wide. I was shocked and scared and had no idea what to say next.

Taylor put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "It's OK he knows."

"He does?!" I asked even more shocked.

"Yeah I do." Dave answered standing and walking over to us. "So I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Enjoy your evening." He winked at me and slapped Taylor on the back as he walked past and out of the door.

For a moment I stood staring at the door Dave had just walked out of and then I looked back at Taylor. He looked at me for a moment before he laughed and wrapped me in his arms. "Don't look so worried." he told me "Dave figured things out at lunchtime and I couldn't lie to him when he asked. But he's fine with it and we might need someone to cover for us if we're gonna keep this a secret from the rest of the band."

I finally relaxed and gave him a quick kiss. "Yeah you could be right."

"Talking about keeping it secret, what did you tell Maddie when you sneaked off?"

"Well actually she knows too. In fact she figured out how I felt about you from the start and has been telling me all along I should make a move. But I didn't believe her, didn't believe you would be interested in me."

Taylor took my lips with his for a second before saying "Of course I was interested. What fucking idiot wouldn't be?"

Then he claimed my mouth again this time harder and more passionately.  His tongue explored my mouth and his hands explored the curves of my body leaving me breathless and my skin tingling. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him tighter against me wanting to feel every inch of him touching me.

I ran my hands down his back and slid them into his shorts so I could feel his bare ass. I grabbed it and gave it a gentle squeeze. He moaned against my mouth and I could feel him start to get hard at my touch. He tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then his mouth explored the skin he'd exposed. He kissed and licked my neck and down my chest as he fumbled with my bra behind my back. When he finally got it undone he dragged my bra from my body and tossed it aside. He grabbed both my breasts, massaging them and playing with my nipples with his fingers. I tugged at his shirt and pulled it over his head, dropping it to the floor as first his hands and then his mouth explored my breasts. I gasped as he sucked and played with his tongue on my nipples. But soon he was kissing me again, with such passion and desire that it took my breath away.
My hands went back to his shorts as I pulled them over his hips to expose his hard dick. I took it in my hand and started to stroke it gently, then faster. He groaned loudly and he undid my trousers and slid them from my hips. He slid his hand into my pants, between my legs and over my wetness. He used his fingers and the feeling of pleasure was almost too much. I gasped into his mouth.

We both became more aroused with every touch until finally Taylor whispered in my ear "I want to be inside you right now" and with that he lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed. As he lay me down he dragged my pants from my body and immediately climbed on top. He slid inside and straight away his strokes were hard and almost desperate. We were both already gasping and panting when he leaned in and kissed me so hard he took my breath away. I could feel my body start to tingle as I got closer to the top and I could feel his thrusts get even quicker. I threw my head back and cried out as I came which was all he needed to follow me as he muttered "Fuck! Fuck!"

For a few minutes we lay panting in each other's arms, then Taylor leaned on his elbow and looked down at me. He gently pushed my hair from my face before giving me a tender kiss. He rolled over to the side of me and pulled the duvet over us both as he took me in his arms once more and pulled me close. He kissed the side of my head. "That was amazing." he whispered.

"I know." I laughed.

We cuddled up together and soon I felt myself drift off to sleep on his chest wrapped in his arms. And I couldn't remember the last time I felt this happy.