Chapter 3

When the building blew up all we could see was a blinding flash of light and everyone Everyone was on the ground. when everything had settled we found that the ninjas had escaped without us noticing. Typical ninjas.

As we staggered away from the burning wreck we could see that whatever had blown up the building was not human made. the steel framework inside was all intact. and for a blast that big it was nearly impossible. Every little detail on the framework was completely untouched. I starred for a long time, examining the framework. after a while I started walking around the building and I found a fragment of what probably caused the blast. it was a bit of green shell of some sort and it was very faintly glowing.

As I slowly walked back to my friends, clutching the green thing in my hands, I asked them what they thing it could be. " It looks like a spiders face to me." said Joe. I slapped him across the face for being stupid. although this is Joe so we may need a long list to put all the stupid things he has done on it. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Joe. " you were being stupid in a time of need." at that Joe sat down and started thinking of what it could be. I think. you can't be too sure with Joe. he could well be thinking about cheeseburgers or people who let babies in the recording room and then make the song go global. who does that? anyway after thinking for a while Oscar still had no ideas. suddenly Joe piped up and announced that he thought it might be whatever the evil president was planning to use but he only used a minimal dose of it. I slap Joe again. this time for taking so long with a brilliant idea. I form a plan in my mind to help with the search mission to actually find this evil president guy. it takes a while but I get there in the end.