Chapter 5

As Oscar and I walked away from joes smouldering bones we looked at each other. he had a look in his eyes that looked like sadness. I saw tears welling up in his eyes. I started to cry too. we were genuinely sad because this whole mission was going to be a whole lot harder without him with us.

We found somewhere else to make a plan and as we were just finishing the plan we heard a strange knocking at the door. very cautiously I opened the door and as I looked around the other side of the door I almost screamed. Joe was at the door and he looked normal. not a pile of smouldering bones but just normal. I slammed the door and pinched myself. unfortunately this wasn't a dream. it was real. when I opened the door again he asked if he could come in.

We all started talking to each other and Joe said he has something he wanted to tell us. " I have never told you guys this before but I think it might be useful right now. I have an identical twin brother and his name was Tim. he only responded to my name because he was crazy." "how did you know that he had died" I asked. " Twins have this feeling in their gut when the other twin gets hurt and it didn't feel like just a jabbing pain, it felt like I was being eaten alive."

After we had finished talking we went over the plan with Joe and he said he liked it. so we decided that we should start ASAP. so we did.