chapter 1

EDIT: This was written in year nine. It's really bad and I didn't really understand trigger warnings then and my spelling was horrible. So if you continue to read remember that

A/N:  this takes place just after season 1 but it will only have m'gann, wally, aqualad, conner, Artemis, Dick and roy (clone roy)
but just becasue it will be fun to have these two, tim and bart will be part of the team.
----------------------------------------------------------
at Dick and artemis's home in blüdhaven.
Dick and artmis walk in. Dick quickly locks the doors.  and close all the windows. then he pushs artemis on to the wall. they kiss what felt like forever. they pull away after a while for a breathe.
Artemis: i love you babe.
Dick: i love you to baby
they start makeing out on the wall. then, while makeing out,  Dicl leads artmis to the bed room. they fall on the bed with Dick ontop. still makeing out. they then pull away and dick takes his shirt off. then starts unbuttoning  artemis's top and he take her top off.  they he kisses her neck and artemis moans a bit.  then he takes he bra off while kissing her. he throws the bra on the floor. then he kisses all the way down her cest untill he gets to her trousers.  he then quickly takes her trousers off while she unbuttoned his trousers and takes them off. then he pulls his boxes off and her panties.  then they do  "it"
~ the next day ~
at 10 am.
Dick and artemis was laying inbed together.  only thing covering them is their cover.  they was asleep.  Dick gets woken up from the sound of buzing. he look at his phone. he was getting a call from wally. he answers it.
Dick: hey wally.
wally: dude where are you?
Dick: at home. why?
wally: you forgot.
Dick: forgot what? 
wally: batman wants to see us all at mt justice in half-hour.
Dick: oh. i'll be there soon. thanks for the remainder
wally: your welcome bye
Dick: bye.
Dick hangs up. and turns to face artemis..          
Dick: you need to wake. babe.  
artemis doesn't open her eyes
artemis: why babe? its 10 am.
Dick: we are needed at the cave in half-hour.
Artemis: oh.
she sits up and gets  out of bed to get dressed but as soon as she stands she she feels sick. she rushs to the bathroom and throws up. Dick runs in and hold her hair out of the way.  once she finished throwing up. she stood up stright and wiped her mouth.
Dick: you ok, mis?
artemis: i'm fine now Dick.
Dick: you sure? you have  been throwing up every day this week.
artemis: yes babe i'm fine.
Dick: ok mis.
artemis: we better get dressed quick and get to the cave.
Dick: yeah babe.
they get dressed and head to the nearest zata tube. they kiss before going through it.

what will happen next? will artemis be ok? what wrong with artemis? read on to find out.