Chapter 8

It's been a mouth since dick and Artemis found out about twins Artemis was showing because she was two mouths pregnant with twins. She was everyone was starting to get confused at Artemis's weight gain, the the crazy cravings and why she and Dick had been spreading so much time in the med bay with BC. The decided they would ask them today. They so when Artemis and Dick came in and sat down on the sofa and Artemis was eating peanut butter.
Wally: OK. Why are you eating peanut butter?
Artemis: I'm craving it.
M'gann:are you OK?
Artemis: yes why?
Aqualad: because you keep having wired carvings?
Tim: and you have gained weight?
Artemis looks at Dick
Dick: let's tell them
Bart starts laughing
Conner: tell us what?
Artemis: OK. I'm pregnant with twins. I'm two mouths in and nightwing is the dad.
Team but Bart, Artemis and Dick: what!!!
Wally: your not even dating
Dick: we have been date for over a year now in secrete.
Wally: oh.
Tim: does batman know?
Dick: no.
M'gann: so you will be five mouths pregnant when we get out of here?
Artemis: yep.
Conner: so all the weird food you are eating is because you are pregnant.
Artemis: yep.
Bart: this is so crash I'm family going to see this instead of read about it!!!!
Aqualad: this is what you was laughing about?
Bart: yep
Dick: what do you mean read about?
Bart: Well the batman of my Time write done story's of things the greatest detective, this times batman, didn't know about and this is one of them.
Dick: oh

What will happen next? Read on to find