chapter 10

Black canary walks over to Artemis
Black canary: we need to get you to the med bay now Artemis.
Artemis nods as Dick picks her up.
Roy: I'll go tell the team.
Roy ran off to the team as Dick carried Artemis to the med bay and black canary followed. Dick placed Artemis on the med bed.
Black canary: I'm going to see how dilated you are?
Artemis: ok.
Artemis was panting as she had just had another contraction. Black canary lifted Artemis lefs and puts them on the stands. She then checks how dilated Artemis is.
Black canary: you are 7cm. I'm sorry but I can't let you push untill you get to 10cm. It will take at max 4 hours for you to get to 10cm. Ok?
Artemis just nods and black then takes Artemis legs back off the stands.
Dick: do you need anything babe?
Artemis: a glass of water please.
Black canary: I'll go get that for you
Black canary then walks out. Artemis then has another contraction.
Artemis: AHHHHHHH
this contraction last for 7 minutes then it stoped. It was more painfull this time. When thd contraction stoped she was panting.
Dick: are you ok mis?
Artemis nods.
By the time black canary came back, Artemis had had two more ccontractions. Black canary plases the water to Artemis. Artemis takes a drink of it then puts the glass back on the side as she has another contraction. When the contraction had finished, black canary chackex how dilated Artemis was.
Black canary: your 9cm. Maybe you should walk around the room. It allways helps.
Dick helps Artemis stand up and walk around the room.
~2 hours later~
Artemis was leaning on the wall as she has another contraction. When the contraction was over dick help Artemis back onto the bed. Black canary put Artemis legs back on the stands and chacked how dilated Artemis was.
Black canary: your 10cm. I can let you push now. The next time you have a contraction I need you to push. Ok Artemis?
Artemis nods. A couple minutes later a contraction hit. Artemis screamed and pushed as hard as she could while squeezing Dick's hand breaking his hand.
Artemis: YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN DICK!
~ this went on for another half hour~
The sreaming of contractions was quickly replaced with the sound of a baby crying. Black canary quickly raped it up in a blankit and pases it to Artemis
Black canary: its a girl.
Artemis: she is so cute.
Dick: thats our daughter, Artemis, we have a daughter.
Artemis: yeah
Artemis was panting as black canary picked up the girl before puting her in a cot in the Conner of the room. Artemis then starts having contractions for the second baby.
~ this went on for another half hour~
The sreaming of contractions was quickly replaced with the sound of a baby crying. Black canary quickly raped it up in a blankit and pases it to Artemis.
Black canary: its a boy.
Artemis: he has your eyes Dick.
Dick: yeah he does.
Black canary then pases the girl to Dick.
Artemis: are they both healthily enouth?
Black canary: yeah
Artemis: they are so small.
Dick: looks like the inherited my ability of not being able to wait and came early.
Artemis: yeah
Black canary: what are you going to call them?
Artemis: the girl is going to be called marry Jade Grayson. The boy Is going to be called john roy Grayson.
Black canary: they are nice names. I'll let you have soom time together. I'll br back in a minute to show you how to breastfeed.
Black canary then walks out.
Dick: you named them after my parents?
Artemis: yeah
Dick: thank you
Artemis: your welcome.
Black canary then came back in and showed Artemis how to feed the babies. When she finished, Dick picked them up.
Black canary: you need to have a nap. Artemis. You must be tired. Artemis nods.
Dick: ill show the team our babies while you sleep.
Artemis then falls alseep. Dick and black canary then walk into the living room. Dick sits down of the chair holding thr babies.
Dick: everyone meet marry jade and john roy
Wally: they are named after your parents?
Dick: yeah.
Roy: they have mine and jade's name as their middle names?
Dick: yep.
Bart: they are so small
M'gann: where is Artemis now?
Black canary: having a nap.
Conner: oh.
Tim: can I hold one?
Dick: sure
Dick pases john to tim and tim holds them.
Tim: hi john. I'm your uncle tim.
The team smiles as Artemis walks in and sits next to Dick and takes marry holds her
Artemis: thanks for watching them.
Dick: your welcome.
Everone smiles
Aqualad: congratulations on becoming parents my friends.
Artemis/dick: thank you.

What will happen next? When will batman find out? How will batman react? Read on to find out