The Undead Part 1

I was always dreaming of living in a mansion. And one day a man gave me one. It was like a dream come true. I wanted to show other people. So I decided to throw a dinner party.

To my esteemed friends,

I've aquired a house and I would like to invite you to a dinner party. But the estate only exists in the year 1950. To enter you must acordingly and you cannot bring any modern technology with you. If you do the house will simply not appear.

         Leon V.

"A letter for Emma." The mailman said.
"Ummmmm... Ooookay... Thanks... I guess." Emma said confused.
"A dinner party? I'm exited!" Izzy said as she was reading the letter.
"1950? What?" Maggie said with a shocked tone.
"I mean, I could go. Sounds like a good idea." Tamara said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the evening when  the guests arrived they started chatting. Bridgette, Ci-Ci, Maggie and Kym were talking in the dining room.
"Girl, I love your outfit! It's great!" Kym said pointing to Bridgette's dress.
"Thanks." Bridgette replied.
"I'm actually so surprised that out of all people, Leon actually invited me to this party." Ci-Ci said.

Ci-Ci - I am very exited to meet new people here. I am here to have a good time and party.
(This is what the confessions are gonna look like.)

"But I'm lovin' it." Maggie said and laughed.

Ryland, David and Tamara were playing darts in the library.
"I am actually so happy to be here right now." Ryland said and Tamara and David laughed.
"I mean who isn't?" David replied.

David - This is like a vacation. The best thing ever.

Izzy and Emma were chatting in the foyer.
"This house is nice." Izzy said.
"But I find it weird that it only exists in 1950. Why would it be locked in time?" Emma wondered.
"I'm not sure but it's kinda cool." Izzy replied.

Emma - I find it fishy. I don't think it's just somehow trapped in time. Something must've happened.

All of a sudden Leon comes down the stairs.
"Hello friends." Leon said and the group started greeting him loudly.
"Before we eat I want to introduce you to my maid, Olivia. The dinner will be ready soon but until then let's have some fun." Leon finished and the group started cheering.

Izzy - I can already tell this us gonna be the best night of my life.

Leon joined the group and they spread into a few smaller groups. Leon was talking to Izzy, Bridgette and Emma.
"Your house is cool Leon." Bridgette said with a big smile on her face.
"How did you even get the house?" Izzy asked.
"Everything just kinda happened suddenly. A man came running to me and just gave me the keys to the house and ran away as quick as possible." Leon answered.

Bridgette - Sketchy. I don't know about this.

Izzy - Who just gives you a huge mansion for free? Something isn't right here.

David, Tamara and Ryland continued playing darts when Olivia came to them.
"You should maybe leave. It's not safe here." She said and the three shared confused looks. "Gather your friends and go."

Ryland - Ummmm... What is going on?

They walk over to everyone else.
"Guys! I think we should leave!" Ryland said and captured everyone's attention.

Maggie - What is going on?

"We should just go." Tamara says pointing to the door.
"Why?" Kym asks but no one hears her. They start going out the door and she joins in.