Saddest Deaths

I have a question for you.
If you had to rank the deaths by saddness, how would you rank them?
Please don't be bias about this. I want honest opinion. I also did not script any of the episodes before actually writing it, so I also didn't know how the episodes were gonna play out and who is gonna die.
Here is my list (I based it off of how sad the way they died was and how heartbreking it was for me to kill that person.):

8. Tamara - I was sad to kill her that early, but I don't think the death itself is that sad.

7. Ryland - I was so, so, so sad to kill him off and I'm so, so, so sad that he placed only seventh on my list, but eventhough it is horrible to be eaten by lions I think that the other deaths were more heartbreaking and for me it was harder to kill someone.

6. David - I was really sad to kill him off like that, especially because he wasn't voted in. Him and Emma volunteered. And it was so sad to see someone get drowned.

5. Ci-Ci - This death was probably the saddest and the most heartbreaking for me. But because she got revived and survived she only placed fifth. If she hadn't been revived she would for sure be in the top three.

4. Emma - It's not nice to die like she did and it's especially not nice to die when you're the smartest in the group. Her death was so sad and depressing, but I feel like the other three were sadder. I'm sorry you only made the fourth place Emma.

3. Kym - Kym died so early, but was one of the saddest deaths and one of the hardest choices for me. I didn't know who to kill in that way and I feel so bad that it was Kym.

2. Bridgette - I put Bridgette second because I loved having her in this season. I thought of her as like a Tana character and coincidentally she died the same episode Tana did in. And she was betrayed too. I was so sad to see her go and I actually thought of bringing her back before I thought of Ci-Ci. But then I realised that Emma had the choice and she wouldn't bring back Bridgette. Plus her death wouldn't be ranked as high if she came back.

1. Izzy - This one had me depressed. I have such a dark mind and I use it to kill my followers. I am savage. But this one was also one of the hardest choices I had to make because I loved both Maggie and Izzy in this season and it was so sad when Izzy died, especially so close to the end. I'm sorry. At least you made the number one on my list.

Remember: This is my opinion on the deaths this season. Don't hate. It's MY opinion.
Make sure to write your own lists of the saddest deaths this season. Or if you think the same as me, just agree with mine.
Thank you so much for reading. I love all of you.❤❤❤