The Mad Lab

Previously on escape the night the giests helped a serial killer. They found  out he was killing to avenge his wife. The guests all had to race to save themselves. Emma finished last and her life was taken by the serial killer. They only need one more artifact.

"Now we lost Emma." Izzy said.
"We can deal without her." Leon replied. Izzy raised her eyebrow.
"Ci-Ci, you've actually really been proving yourself since you got revived." Maggie said.
"Thank you." Ci-Ci said.
"At first I was sceptical of you not trying, but I was wrong." Maggie explained.

Ci-Ci - I've been brought back to life and I don't wanna waste my second chance.

"Let's just get this over with and get out of here." Leon said and the group nodded.

Maggie - I really like the group right now. I will be really sad if anyone else has to die.

"Philipp got this house to make science. But became mad. All he wanted to do was experiment on humans or take human sacrifices. He tried escaping the house, but instead he got trapped in it. To free him you will need to assemble his magic magnet with three crystals: red, blue and black. The magnet itself is behind a locked door on the first floor." Leon read.
"If it's a locked door, don't we need a key?" Izzy wondered.
"Of course we need a key." Maggie said.
"Then let's look!" Ci-Ci said.
"I found it!" Leon said pointing to the chandelier.
"How do we get it?" Maggie wondered. Leon got on the couch and tried grabbing it.
"I can lift one of you up so you can get it." Leon suggested and the girls nodded.
"I'll go. Lift me up." Izzy said.

Izzy - I don't wanna go into another challenge and potentially die, so I'm just gonna prove myself.

Leon - We got super frustrated over this key. I ws lifting Izzy up and she was barely missing it. And then finally, she got it.

"Got it!" Izzy announced and Leon put her down. They made their way around the first floor looking for a locked door until they found it. Izzy unlocked them and they entered.

Maggie - We enter and we see a kitchen and all I'm thinking is food. I haven't eaten all night and I would've given everything for a bit of food.

"A note!" Ci-Ci announced.
"The cake is delicious." She read.
"I mean, should we just start eating cakes?" Maggie suggested and the group laughed a bit.

Izzy - We haven't laughed together since the beginning of the night. It was nice to have a bit of fun.

"I say we go for it." Izzy said and the group scatered across the kitchen, eating various cakes.
"Mine doesn't have anything in it." Maggie said with a mouth full of cake as she dug through the cake.
"Mine either." Ci-Ci said.
"Mine also has nothing in it." Leon said.
"Mine empty too." Izzy said.
"There must be another cake in this room." Leon said and the group looked around.

Leon - I didn't have that much fun looking for an artifact this whole night.

"I got it!" Ci-Ci said as she opened a cabinet. She took the cake out and put it on the table. The group imidiately started devouring the cake.
"It's the magnet." Maggie said. Izzy took the artifact and a drawer opened.
Maggie grabbed the note out of the drawer.
"The blue crystal is in a reflectimg surface." Maggie read.
"A reflecting surface?" Ci-Ci wondered.
"Do you have a pool, Leon?" Izzy asked.
"No. At least I don't think so." Leon said.
"Why are you asking?" Ci-Ci asked.
"Because water is a reflecting surface." Izzy explained.
"I think there's a fountain in the frontyard." Leon explained and the group started going outside.

Ci-Ci - We decided to check the fountain in the frontyard because that's the only reflecting surface we could think about.

The group made their way to the fountain. Maggie started checking in the fountain.
"Nothing. There's no crystal." Maggie said.