The Good Child

Previously on escape the night the guests attended a carnival and had to play multiple carnival games. The losers cot tied to a carousel. Leon and Maggie won and had to fight for their life. Or so they thought. They had to kill one of their friends at the end. They picked Bridgette and the carnival master guted her infront of all of her friends.

"Let's find the last three and finish this." Emma said. David grabbed the journal.
"Lilly always wanted to have a normal life. But her mom died when she was two and her dad married a psycho. Her stepmother always harrassed her. She even threatened to drown her in the bathtub. And she crossed the line when she took her favorite doll's her dress and soul away and the evil trapped them in the house until the doll is assembled again." David read.

Izzy - That was the only thing missing. To assemble a creepy doll.

"Is that all?" Emma asked.
"Yep." David answered.
"No fine print?" Emma asked again.
David checked better.
"No." David answered.
"Great." Maggie said. "We're stuck."

Maggie - And once again, we don't know what to do.

"Well, we have to have some sort of clue." Izzy said with hope in her tone.
"We have nothing." David said with defeat.
"Hmmmm... Wait! What did it say? She wanted to drown her or something?" Leon wondered. Emma snapped her head.
"That's it! The bathtub! Good job Leon!" Emma said and high-fived Leon.

Emma - We're all contributing to the team somehow. I'm gonna be really sad if someone else has to die.

They make their way to the bathroom on the first floor. They enter.
"Is it in there?" Maggie asked.
"Yes! It is!" Izzy announced and held the doll up. They went back to the living room. A girl was waiting there.

David - We came into the living room and there was this little girl and I really felt like we could trust her.

"Do you need our help?" David asked.
"My mommy died. My step-mommy harrassed me. My daddy left me. I lost my dolly." The girl said.

Leon - Damn, she's been through some shit in life.

"What's your name?" Leon asked.
"Lilly." She answered.
"That's the girl from the journal." Maggie whispered to the group.
"Yeah, no shit." Izzy replied. Maggie rolled her eyes.

Maggie - If someone should die, it should be Izzy. I don't know what her deal is.

"Could you help me be free?" Lilly asked.
"Of course." Leon said kindly.
"My mommy will be back in thirty minutes to retrieve the soul of the dolly. If you don't find the dress before that, she will kill all of you. The dress is in my room." Lilly said.
"That's the little girl's room we were in earlier tonight." Emma said and they made their way ti the room.

Izzy - We're like: "We have half an hour to find this dress so we just rush to the little girl's room and start looking for anything.

"Look under and behind things!" Maggie announced and the group nodded.

Leon - I looked under the bed, and guess what I found? A chest. Of course. And it was locked.

"It's a chest! And it needs a five letter word!" Leon announced and the group continued looking.

Izzy - I looked over to a bookshelf and it only had one book on it. It take the book and it was called: What's my name? So then it hit me.

"This book is called: What's my name? So what if you try the girls' name?" Izzy wondered.
"Whats her name?" Leon asked.
"Ummmmm..." David tried to remember.
"It's Lilly!" Maggie announced.