The Great Escape

Previously on Escape the night the guests had to assemble the magic magnet to free the last owner. Izzy had to be the last sacrifice. After they assemble the artifact it gets stolen from them and they met the evil sorcerer. They learned that they've been sabotaged. They got knocked out and got taken to the basement.

Maggie woke up. She noticed that the other two are still knocked out. Then Ci-Ci woke up and after that Leon.

Maggie - We woke up and we are chained to the wall.

"What do we do now?" Ci-Ci wondered. The others shrugged.

Leon - We killed of all our friends to just get tied in the basement. This can't be it.

Maggie noticed a box next to Ci-Ci.
"Look! Ci-Ci there's a box!" Maggie announced and Ci-Ci pulled the box to herself with her legs.
"The key is on the lock." Ci-Ci read.
"Like on the chain?" Leon wondered.
"That's it!" Maggie announced. "I found a 5!"

Maggie - The others are NOT helping.

"I got a 7." Leon announced.
"And I got a 9!" Ci-Ci announced short after. "In which order should I put them i?" Ci-Ci added.
"Now that, I'm not sure." Maggie replied.

Ci-Ci - We do not have a lot of time. And we're wasting time right now.

"Wait, Maggie I think there's something on the wall behind you." Leon said and Maggie turned her head.
"It says MLC." She said.
"That's not really helpful." Ci-Ci said.
"It is. Ci-Ci try the numbers 579." Leon said. Ci-Ci put the numbers in the combination. The chest opened.
"There's three keys. One for each of us." Ci-Ci said.

Leon - We found the keys, we're so happy, but the keys have no markings on which key belongs to whose lock.

"We'll have to switch around until we find the keys." Ci-Ci said. They swtch around until they all unlocked their hands from the chains. They exited the room. They entered a bedroom.
"The must be where he was watching us from. This whole night." Maggie said. The others nodded.

Maggie - The sorcerer is a creep. He was watching us this whole night. Ew.

"I found a paper with our names." Ci-Ci announced. "It has all of the names on it."
"That just reminds me of all of our dead friends." Maggie said.
"Just read Ci-Ci." Leon said.
"Dear survivors, this is Frank. I want to inform you that to escape you will need to get a dynamite and kill the rest of the owners so that the sorcerers' power weakens. After that you will have to get a crystal ball and pour the holy water on it to kill the sorcerer. I do not know where the things are, but I know that the dynamite is hidden behind clothes on the second floor. But watch out, they are after you. If they catch someone that guest will be tied to a tree in the backyard and the others have five minutes to save them before they are killed. Good luck." Ci-Ci read. "Frank is helping."

Ci-Ci - I am so glad Frank helped us. I just wish he was here with us.

The guests share scared looks and decide to go up. They make their way outside. When they exit the basement they saw Olivia's dead body.
"Oh god. That's not good." Maggie said.
"Quiet." Leon whispered.

Leon - Olivia tried escaping and she died, so are we gonna end up the same way?

"So where do we check first?" Ci-Ci asked.
"There's a master bedroom and a bedroom on the second floor. I think it's gonna be in one of the closets in there." Leon whispered. The girls nodded and made their way inside.
"Hide! The scientist is there!" Maggie whispered out. They hid behind a wall and when he was gone they entered the house. They made their way up the stairs. It wasn't very quiet.
"I hear you!" The carnival master yelled. They went up the stairs and entered the bedroom.

Ci-Ci - This is stressful.

"Look in the closet Maggie." Leon said and Maggie opened the closet. Nothing.
"There is no dynamite here." She said and Ci-Ci motioned for the door. They opened the door and made their way to the master bedroom, when all of a sudden the carnival master comes and takes Ci-Ci away.
"No! Guys! Help! Come save me!" Ci-Ci yelled as she was being dragged away.
"I got one!" The carnival master yelled through the house and the yard. Leon and Maggie entered the master bedroom.
"Let's get the dynamite and go to the backyard." Maggie said.

Maggie - At this point, I don't wanna leave anyone behind.

Leon opened the closet and found the dynamite and matches. They opened the door and went downstairs and quickly ran out to the frontyard.
"We need to go to the back now." Leon said and Maggie nodded. There was a lot of people in the yard.
"Should we just lure them all to the backyard and then you'll light the dynamite and I'll untie Ci-Ci at the same time." Maggie suggested. Leon nodded.
"Let's just make noise." Leon said and they ran out into the open and started yelling and running to the backyard at the same time.
"Hey! Guys! Follow us, we're really cute!" Maggie yelled out. Leon laughed a bit. They came to the back yard and saw Ci-Ci. Leon stopped halfway, while Maggie started untying Ci-Ci. Leon waited for the owners to come and then lit the dynamite and threw it at them. It exploded and all of the owners fell to the ground.

Ci-Ci - That was kind of epic.

When the fog cleared they saw the crystal and a note next to the ringleader. Ci-Ci ran over and grabbed the stuff.
"The holy water is one of the waters outside." Ci-Ci read.

Maggie - So there was holy water next to us this whole night? What?!

"The birdbath is the closest so let's go try that water." Leon suggested and the group made their way to the birdbath. Leon took a handful of water from the birdbath and poured it on the crystal in Ci-Ci's hand. The group felt an earthquake.
"That was scary." Maggie said.
"I guess that wasn't the holy water." Leon said and they made their way to the frontyard and to the fountain.

Ci-Ci - The fountain is our last hope.

Leon took a handful of water from the fountain and poured it on the crystal. The group heard a man screaming and they saw black smoke being sucked into the crystal.
"Did we do it?" Maggie asked.
"I think so." Leon replied. The group laughed as they saw the front gate open.

Maggie - I am beyond relieved that I survived. I cannot believe it.

Ci-Ci threw the crystal and they made their way to the gate.

Ci-Ci - I got very lucky that I was the person to get a second chance. But I used it well.

Leon - This has changed me forever. I will never be the same.

They exited the yard and hugged. They started walking to the road.
"We did it." Maggie said and the group smiled.

This is it. The end. I am very happy with the survivors and I hope you celebrate your victory. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed.