Chapter 6

I was taken right into a room for the fact I was bleeding more than I should. The nurses cleaned and wrapped my face, then the doctor came in.

"Sal Fisher is it? It seems you have had a rough day now huh?" He said jokingly.

"Well no shit sherlock..." I said angry.

"Sal... hush.." my dad said. Larrys mom was also there, for moral support I guess, but Larry wasnt allowed to come.

"Okay, so... what happened here Sal?" He asked kind of awkwardly.

"My fucking gym teacher fucking ripped my goddamn MASK OFF when I TOLD HIM I wasn't allowed to take it off, now I'm in even more pain than I usually am." I said kind of pissed off.

"Sal? Hey bud calm down..." my dad sat patting me as I was shaking again.

The doctor pulled my dad and Lisa out into the hallway to talk to them, leaving me alone. 'GREAT IM FUCKING ALONE.'

-------------NEXT DAY----------------------------------

I was walking to the lobby to wait for the bus. My dad and Lisa didnt tell me what the doctor said, so I assumed the worst. Just then I felt someone push me into the elevater and enter behind me. It was Larry's bit- girlfriend.... whatever her name is.

"Now you listen here freak. Stay the fuck away from Larry. He wouldnt talk to me yesterday because of your DUMB ASS. Next time im pushing you infront of the bus, you fucking monster." She said, trying to scare me.

"Try me, blondie" I said getting close to her face.

Just then, the door opened and she stomped away, while I walked outside the apartments. 'Bitch.'

A/N: im legit in class right now reading and writing some gay shet. Hope I dont get in trouble. Love ya peeps ✌