Chapter 1

〰Ar'mon Warren Point of View〰

I woke up at exactly 7:00 in the morning and picked out my outfit for today, then ran the shower. Before I get in, I let the water soak my hand to feel that the climate is perfect. Then I get in, letting my thoughts take over while washing my body. About fifteen minutes later I got out, drying myself off and applying lotion. After I dried off, I wrapped a towel around to brush my teeth. When I finished, I went back to my room and put on my outfit. I ran into my brother Trey in the hallway.

Trey: Wassup, Bro *daps me up*

Ar'mon: Nun bro, I need you to take you my picture.

We walked in the kitchen and I leaned on the counter about to go on Instagram when I got a call.

📱Phone Convo📱

Me: Hey, Yn *cheesing hard*

Yn: Hey, what you doin?

Me: Bout to go to school. You gon' be there?

Yn: Yea, I'm being forced to *chuckles*

Me: *Laughs Softly* I get it

While me and Yn was on the phone, Trey was playing around and ended up taking my picture.

〰Trey's Point Of View 〰After Ar'mon hung up, we went outside and he took my picture outside

After Ar'mon hung up, we went outside and he took my picture outside.

〰Trey's Point Of View 〰After Ar'mon hung up, we went outside and he took my picture outside

After we took our pictures, we headed for the door . Before we walked out, we heard Jazz yell, "aye, y'all niggas ain't gon wait for me?!" We forgot all about Jazz. "Come on then!" Ar'mon said. "Stop rushing me, ol' biscuit head ass," Jazz mumbled the last part under her breath.

"I heard that!" Ar'mon said running out the door.

We were talking and laughing about random stuff before Jazz bumped into Clarence as we were turning the corner.

"My bad, bro," he said.

"Nah, you Gucci" they did their handshake, and Queen appeared from behind Clarence.