Chapter 2

*Pic above is what they wore to the Party*

〰 Yn's Point of View 〰
5:00 pm

Me and Kennedy were getting ready for the party. We were at my house so that she could raid my closet Since she didn't get a chance to shop for her outfit.

Kennedy: Damn, you got a whole lot of cute outfits! Ooh I like this! I like this too! Yeah and this would look good too.

Me: Just pick one! *Laughs* Damn, I really gotta take you shopping more.

She finally picked out a cute outfit, and I helped her with her makeup.

*Kennedy's Outfit⬆

*Yn's Outfit ⬆

After I helped Kennedy with her makeup, she did mine, and she left me alone so I could get dressed. After I got dressed, Trey FaceTime me. I answered it:

Trey:Hey Beautiful *winks*

Me:*Blushes* Hey. Wassup?

Trey: You coming to Queen's party tonight?

Me: Yeah, why?

Trey:*blushes and rubs his neck* Oh, just asking.

Me:*uncertain* okay...

There was a long awkward silence. He just stared at me through the screen, and I pretended to look around to avoid any uncomfortable conversation. He unexpectedly chuckled, which resulted in a flinch from me. He started to laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not funny," I told him.

"Yess it is. What did you get scared for? You acting like I'mma jump through the phone and scare you or something." He continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat back on my bed.

"So what did you FaceTime me for?"

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"What you wearin'?" Trey raised his eyebrows and craned his neck as if he wanted to see my outfit, which he did.

"You'll see when I get there," I said, teasing him a bit. He chuckled at me.