Chapter 5

FILLER CHAPTER!

⚠ATTENTION: VERY SHORT CONTENT ⚠

〰Trey's Point of View 〰

I stood there with a teddy bear in my left hand and a bouquet of roses in my right hand, while Yn just stood there, speechless.

"Yn?" I asked to see if she heard me or not. She blinked and looked down, biting her lip.

She looked back up with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, lifting her chin towards me.

"I didn't think you would ask me this. Especially in front of all these people."
She chuckled and let a tear fall, but she quickly wiped it away. I laughed softly, hoping she would say yes.

People we're drawing their attention to us, and at this point I was very uncomfortable, and I could tell Yn was too by her facial expression.

"Don't worry about them," I whispered, "Look at me." She slowly looked back up at me.

We inched closer to each other. Then our lips connected. I could feel tiny butterflies in my stomach as we kissed. She tugged at my hair and earned a groan from me. Then I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance, but she denied. I tried again, but this time, I grabbed her butt. She gasped, which was the reaction I was hoping for, and I slid my tongue in her mouth. A few seconds later, we decided to break the kiss and we heard everyone cheering for us. The. After a few more whistles, It got quiet again.

"So will you be mine?"

She kissed my cheek.

"I'll Take That As A Yes." 😉