Chapter 3

〰Yn's Point of View 〰

I walked through the school hallways, and as I was walking, people were whispering, and pointing at me. I was already aggravated, so the people talking shit just made me feel worse.

I couldn't contain myself any longer, so I yelled,

"IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME THEN SAY IT, CAUSE I'M STILL IN THE MOOD TO WHOOP SOMEONE ELSE'S ASS!!"

Everyone just looked at me and started to cheer.

"The hell is going on?" I asked, Hella Confused.

"You beat Khadijah's ass!" Someone yelled.

"No one has ever stood up to her for a while!" Another called.

"Well, good for you." Someone said from behind me.

"Khadijah." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What bitc--"

"Listen, you hoe, I don't got time for any more of your bullshit. So just say what you gotta say and get this shit over with."

"Well, I'm turning seventeen in October, and--"

I pulled out my phone and pretended to search something.

"Well... I just Googled 'who gives a fuck?' and my name wasn't in the search results." I told her. I heard people snickering from behind me.

"How bout you let me finish my sentence? God Damn." She rolled her eyes.

"How bout you get the hell out of my face 'Fore I drop kick yo ass."

"Do it!" She yelled, trying to be bold. I could see terror in her eyes as she stared in mine.

I just chuckled and said, "Nah. I'm good. I beat you ass bad enough to the point where you had to go to the hospital. So, no I won't drop kick yo ass today."

Everyone mumbled in confusion, saying things like,

"What?"

"Why didn't she do it?"

"I really thought she was going to do it"

"The way her hand rose up all slow and shit.."

I just laughed and walked away.

➰Skip to lunch➰

〰 Trey's Point of View 〰

I really wanted to ask Yn out at the party. I was planning on asking her in front of the whole school at Queen's party, but after the whole fight over me between Yn and Khadijah, she might not want to talk to me anymore. It's kinda my fault because I let Khadijah grind on me, but I didn't enjoy it. If I did, I would have fucked her, but I only have eyes for Yn, but I don't think she'll be able to see that anymore.

We were at lunch talking about our school's basketball game (which is this Friday, and the biggest game of the season), and I would catch myself staring at Yn. She never looked my direction at all so far today, so now I really think she's upset with me.

📱Text Convo📱

Trey: are you mad at me?

Babygirl😂 💯😝♑🏆: No, I'm just upset at the fact that you let the school's Queen of Hoes grind on you

Trey: So are you telling me that you like me?

Babygirl 😂💯😝♑🏆: No, but you already know that, so why would I tell you something you already know?

Trey: Touché.

Babygirl 😂💯😝♑🏆:  Whatever

Trey: So you going to the game?

Babygirl 😂💯😝♑🏆: Duh. Biggest game of the season. Gotta support mah boys.

Trey: So are you still upset with me?

Babygirl 😂💯😝♑🏆: Sure, if you want me to be😐

Trey: What is that supposed to mean?

Babygirl 😂 💯😝 ♑🏆: ...

Trey: Helloooo??

Babygirl 😂 💯😝 ♑🏆: what

Trey: damn, angry much?

Babygirl 😂 💯😝 ♑🏆: just stop fucking talking to me.

Trey: okok I'm sorry plz don't block me out🙏🙏

She didn't text me back after that, and that's when I knew I fucked up.

I sighed, walking out of the lunchroom and into the bathroom. I lookeld at myself in the mirror and shook my head. The next thing I knew, I felt a cold metal against my temple.

"If you mess with her again, I will come after you," he said, pointing a gun at my head.

I held my hands up, not being able to breathe as a small tear escaped my eye. He chuckled then left.
......................................................................
I opened my eyes. Was I just fantasizing? That was weird. It has never happened to me before. I was still in the bathroom, but I was the only one in there. How long were my eyes closed for?

I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from my ex, Sabrina. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I walked down to my next class which was history, because I didn't feel like talking to anyone. When I walked in, I started a conversation with my teacher, Mrs. Hawkins.

"Hey Trey, what's wrong? Why aren't you in the cafeteria?" She asked.

I sighed. "I fucked up." I said.

"Usually, I would've written you up for using profanity, but you're in a bad mood, so tell me what happened."

"Well, there's this girl I like–"

"It's Yn isn't it." She said more like a statement.

"How did you–"

"I wasn't born yestaday. I see how y'all two look at each other in my class."

"Well, she's upset with me because I–"

"You let Khadijah give you a boner."

"Okay, first of all, can you stop cutting me off? Second, how do you know all of this?"

"I was at the party. Queen asked me to come to make sure nothing went wrong."

I saw the whole fight between Yn and Khadijah. Obviously Khadijah lost." She chuckled. I laughed with her, thinking about how bad Khadijah got beat up by Yn.

"Well, you should talk to her. Tell her you're sorry."

Now that I'm thinking about it, it is my fault. I shouldn't have let her grind on me. Well, she didn't make me feel any type of way.

"Okay, so I was planning on asking hey to be my girlfriend at the Basketball game. Do you think she'll say yes?"

"Sure she will! She loves you as much as you love her. I can tell."

"Thanks, Mrs. Hawkins."

"No problem, Trey."

The bell ring and class was in session.