Chapter 4

Sorry for any mistakes!😁

⚫Skip To Friday, The Game⚫

〰Yn's Point of View 〰

I was getting ready for the game, so I got dressed up in:

After I put my shoes on, I sprayed some perfume and put in my necklace and my watch

After I put my shoes on, I sprayed some perfume and put in my necklace and my watch. I straightened my hair and put on my headband. Trey wanted to drive me to the game, and he wouldn't take no for an answer so I just let him. He texted me and told me that he was waiting for me outside. When I got outside, I saw him wearing:

He looked good and all, but I'm still mad at him

"Hey," I said dryly.

"Hey" he said, opening the door for me.

I got in without another word, he sighed and closed the door.

He got in on the driver's side and closed the door. He turned and smiled at me. I looked at him, and looked away, trying not to smile. Then he started the car and pulled off.

The ride to the school was silent.
He decided to break the silence by asking me questions.

"Can you not be mad at me right now? I'm trying to make it up to you, but you're stubborn ass wouldn't be able to see that.

"How the fuck am I being stubborn when you're the one who let a monkey put her pussy on your crotch!? Huh?! How Am I supposed to be happy about going to a fucking basketball game with you knowing that Khadijah's hoe ass is gonna be there tryna steal you from me??

"You wanna know something? I really like you. I fucking LIKE YOU BITCH!! I liked you since the third grade, but you were so busy with your hoes that you never even paid attention to me. You don't know what I went through when I was younger. I never had such a good childhood like you did. My dad almost sent me away! He didn't want me! And my mom was gonna let him. She didn't want me either. But she didn't know where to send me so she kept me. So, I will not have fun tonight. All the shit that is going on in my life is a barrier. It's like–"

I just sighed and let the tears flow. I didn't bother to wipe my face. It felt as though I didn't have enough strength to move anything. It happens a lot when I cry. He stopped at a red light and wiped my tears with his thumb.

The rest of the ride to the school was quiet. Just the sounds of my sniffles every now and then.

•At The School•

We finally arrived at the school after a long hour of silence.

He got out of the car and came to my side and opened the door for me. I gave him a weak smile and he does the same.

We went in the gym and almost instantly, I spotted Clarence and Queen sitting next to Jazz, Tae, Ar'mon, and Kennedy. We walked up to them and Kennedy embraced me with a tight squeeze. I asked her what was going on as she squealed with excitement.

"Me and Ar'mon made it official!!" She yelled. I laughed at how happy she was and she laughed with me.

"Congratulations," I said.

"Thank you!"

" Ar'mon, you better take care of her or else I'mma hurt you, nigga!" I said over the loud music.

"Oh don't worry, she's a keeper. I love her too much to let her go."

I watched as Kennedy blushed her ass off and laughed at her.

"What's so funny?" She asked me.

I just shook my head and chuckled. Then looked over at Trey. He was talking to some bitch. I watched as they laughed and he looked over at me. I quickly looked away and cleared my throat. The girl noticed Trey was starting at me and snapped hey fingers in his face and started yelling at him. I went up to her and she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are yelling at him like that?"

"Get somewhere and sit down, hoe!" She stood up, getting in my face

I chuckled and just stood there staring at her.

"Y'know, you ain't gon' hit me."

"Even if you were to swing at me you would miss because you're aim is crap."

She swung at me then fell because she missed, like I said. People around me started to laugh.

I laughed as well. When she got up, she swung again, but then I moved to the side and punched her in the stomach. She hunched over and groaned in pain as people laughed at her.

"It ain't funny! What is she did this to one of y'all?!" She asked.

"She ain't gon do it to me," Said Brittany, one of Khadijah's minions.

"How's much you wanna bet?" I asked, giving her the "bye bitch" look.

She scoffed and said,"I don't know... Couple hundreds?"

"Woah woah woah, how much you Talkin?"

"Maybe $750?"

I chuckled.

"You Talkin big bucks right now. Why don't we take this outside?"

"Gladly."

After we drew a crowd, people started to cheer her on. I didn't care though. I don't need nobody in my corner to look out for me. I can take care of myself.

"Listen to this. Everyone is cheering for me to beat your ass."

"Brittany! Brittany! Brittany!"

I kissed my teeth and yelled over the crowd, "Really don't give a fuck. You can have all those people cheering you on and yelling at you to do a whole bunch of shit to me, but that doesn't stop me from whopping your ass."

She charged towards me, and when she came close enough, I pounded her face in. She staggered backwards and fell.

"Oohhhh!" The crowd said. I rolled my eyes. It wasn't a shock to me. Not the first time I knocked someone out. I knocked a few guys out before too.

The next thing I knew, she was out cold.

It got quiet all of a sudden. Then I got sick of people just staring at each other and at me, so I went back into the gym and sat In the seat next to where Jazz was sitting.

➰ Half Time➰

Me and Trey have been quiet the whole game, except for when someone would get injured or the refs don't call anything.

Now it's halftime, and I'm just sitting here while Trey went to the concession stand to get some more nachos and popcorn. Me, Queen, Jazz, and Tae held a conversation while Kennedy, Ar'mon and Trey went to get more snacks.

"Okayyyyy... Who wants a tshirt?!" The announcer asked the crowd. Everyone got excited, except for me. Who gets hype over a tshirt??

Anyway, they tossed the shirts in the launcher and I've came flying my way, so I had no choice but to catch it.

When I opened it, it read,

"Yn, Will You Go Out With Me?" Then I looked around and saw Trey standing behind me with a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear.

"Yn, I love you, and I hope you will make me happy if you decide to be mine."

What Should I Say?