O B S E S S I O N

My fantasy has turned to madness And all my goodness Has turned to badness My need to possess you Has consumed my soul My life is trembling I have no control~ Animotion

And all my goodness
Has turned to badness
My need to possess you
Has consumed my soul
My life is trembling
I have no control
~ Animotion

Olive awoke the next morning oddly serene, as if nothing from the previous night had happened. She yawned at the sun creeping into her room, stretched, threw her covers off and padded out of her room and into the bathroom where she showered, cleansing herself. It was one o'clock in the afternoon when she'd left home, her mom had stuck an apathetic sticky note to the fridge explaining that she'd be working late and to remind her that she was still grounded. It was only when she left the house to face the outside world did she fill with dread. When she walked sheepishly into town with her head down, she noticed every single police car that was parked up or driving on the roads.

Olive sighed in relief when she saw the Trans am parked up outside the sundae place and she quickened her pace, eager to see Patrick. She burst through the door, receiving strange looks from the waitresses and customers. She spotted the gang sat in a booth to the far right, shaking rainbow toppings onto a couple of freshmen who eventually gave up eating their ice cream and ran out past the taller girl. The four boys laughed, snickered and snorted upon Olive approaching and all of them directed their attention on her. Patrick smirked, lazily draping his arm over the back of the booth.

"Just what I ordered." His eyes scanned up and down Olive who tugged at the hem of her unintentionally short tweed pinafore dress, or maybe it had been intentional after all. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks as Vic made room on the other side of Patrick and she was able to slide on in. Instantly, Patrick had leaned into her, running his hands through her pony tail, rubbing his nose against her ear, kissing at the corner of her lips.  Bowers made a face.

"That's fuckin' gross, quit it."  He snapped, feeling delicate from the night before and an unpleasant pang of jealousy within his stomach.

Olive opened her menu, adjusting her glasses. She'd decided to wear them today for a change, since starting the semester, she'd tried to avoid it. Olive was far sighted so she really only used them for reading but perhaps it's was the horrific and odd events that took place the night before that made her decide on mixing things up. It was the same as how she never opted to wearing the pinafore dress she'd found in a thrift store a couple weeks back in August. It had looked good in the shop but when she'd tried it on at home, it was ridiculously short. Paired with her brown suede knee boots, it made for a revealing and rather out of character fashion statement for herself. She looked slutty but in a good girl kind of way.

But as her eyes flickered over to Patrick to find him staring at her intensely, she realised that at least he liked it.

"So how'd you get on last night, Johnson. You get home okay?" Belch asked over the table, as his conversation with Vic and Henry about one of the waitress's legs came to an end, marking for an uncomfortable link between the two topics of conversation. Olive's eyes shot up before returning back to the menu.