Enemies, friends, lovers ( midnight x zwei )

AN: I just thought this is a cute couple

Midnights POV

I never liked dogs, humans or reapers at all. In fact I despised them but I do like some humans and reapers now but I still hate dogs. Midnight sighs as she's in her human form and sees zwei in his human form. Zwei the immortal dog of fun and justice. " ughhhh stop being so dumb zwei we need to watch our masters as they are busy with their upcoming family you mutt ". Midnight says with a sigh. Zwei tackle hugs her " come on middy we got some time and your so soft and adorable like me, don't be so mean you big meanie! " zwei says to midnight. Midnight sighs and pushes him off " why must I have to deal with the likes of you " midnight says to herself. " because I know you love me " zwei says. Midnight blushes " n no I don't, I despise dogs of all breeds! " midnight yells. Zwei goes close to her and licks her face " love you too middy " zwei says. Midnight sighs and smiles " fine you got me, but don't say this to any of the other pets or I will shave you mister " midnight says. Zwei nods " hear you loud and clear middy " zwei says with a bark. Midnight purrs and nuzzles him as they turn back and midnight kisses him. Zwei kisses back tail wagging.

AN: so flipping cute I can't even

Song: in