Tale as old as time ( blake x SJ )

Blake was a young girl who never thought she would be stuck in a situation like this. She has to stay in this dark castle in the deep forest just to protect her father. A beast kept her safe from wolves when she tried to escape and she healed him being unsure how to feel about him. But as months went on they started to feel a connection. The beast became more kind and gentle. Blake started to fall for him. Then one night they danced and confessed but blake went away to be with her father to know if he is alright and the beast let her knowing she'll come back soon. When Blake went back to the village telling them about the beast and saying he isn't a monster but that just made things worse. Adam started a mob and went to the castle to kill the beast. As the servants fought the mob adam went to find the beast as they fight. Blake went to castle on her horse and runs upstairs to find the beast and Adam fighting. " Blake? " the beast says looking at blake then Adam stabs the beast right in the chest as the beast pushes him off the ledge. Blake rushes to the beast as he collapses bleeding out " n no don't go! " Blake says crying. The beast holds her cheek gently and smiles " I'm just a beast, this is my fate Blake you know it " the beast says then falls limp. " your not a beast......I love you " Blake says then cries on the beasts chest as they he glows turning back into a human. As everything turns back. Blake looks around and looks at the now human beast named SJ. SJ looks at her and goes to her holding her close as they kiss.

Years later they had a family of 5. 3 neko children, 2 girls and 1 boy. Sky and neo are the ones that love SJ and the last one Luna the youngest and the weakest and smallest always loves her mother Blake.

Song: beauty and the beast minor key