We got each other ( grell x hannah )

AN: i just like this ship now ok they would be the best gay lesbian ship in the show to be honest. And the best gay moms just saying.

Hannah and grell they were the best friends in Weston high school but what everyone didn't know is that they were more than that.

At the end of school grell went to the back of the school to meet up with Hannah. A cheerleader, violinist and ballerina. Grell was a nerdy drama student and basketball player. " hey Hannah " grell says. Hannah looks at grell " hello grell " Hannah says. Grell goes to her and wraps her arms around her neck " missed me? " grell says with a smile. Hannah smiles back and holds her close " of course I do but do we really have to keep this a secret to the boys I mean it's fine and all but it feels wrong " Hannah says. " don't worry I can handle them besides we got each other we don't need anyone else we'll tell them when you feel like it, I don't want you feeling down Hannah I'm not like that " grell says. " I know I just worry " Hannah says looking away. " hey...look at me everything will be fine besides I'm still the best girl you ever kissed right? " grell asks teasingly. Hannah smiles and looks at her " your the only girl I kissed " Hannah says. " I know " grell says leaning and pressing her lips on Hannah's. Hannah does the same. Grell pulls away " I just get a bit you know " grell says. " I know grell, come on let's go to the cafe then the library " Hannah says taking her hand. Grell nods and takes Hannah's hand as they walk away.

Song: how to be a heartbreaker