I'm sorry ( grell x madam red )

Grell sighs as she looks at a photograph of her as a butler and madam red together smiling. Grell smiles and places her ribbon on the frame " I know I can't bring you back but I'm sorry for what I did, you knew that's what I would do if you didn't listen, you knew all along and I knew you were sick so I did what I know best " grell says as a tear falls on her cheek.

- flashbacks -

" grell, tell me what were you like as a human I'm curious " madam red says. Grell looks at her " well, my mother died from cancer when I was 7, I have a brother named Ryan and a little sister named scarlet but call her scar, after that my father grey had a drinking problem and blamed everything on me, Ryan left. I was the only one who took care of scar but now she's a vampire and me and Ryan are reapers like our father but....when I was 6 I met a dark haired boy and we became best friends but that was a long long time ago " grell says. " I I'm so sorry I didn't knew " madam red says going towards her. " it's fine madam " grell says. Madam red hugs her and kisses her head " I'm here, I'm always here when you need me, just know that I don't mean the things I say about you in public it's just I have an impression to make to my dear nephew, your the only one who truly understands what I've been through and I love you for that grell, I truly do " she says with a caring smile. Grell nods " I love you as well....Angelina "

- back to normal time -

Grell sighs and wipes her tears away " I shouldn't be like this now, you wouldn't want that, tell my mother I said hello would you Angelina " grell says looking at the photograph and puts her fingers on her lips then places them on the photograph. Grell smiles and puts the old photograph away and goes away. " thank you for accepting me Angelina "

Song: sing me a love song