I care about you ( scar x qrow )

Qrow was in the forest looking at the night sky and sighs. Scar sees him and flies down turning back and walks to him. Qrow drinks from his flask. " qrow? You ok? You look sad? " scar says. " just leave me blood sucker you go home, I'm fine... " qrow says. " you don't sound fine " scar says and sits next to him. " I'm here qrow so what's wrong? " scar asks. Qrow sighs " your always so stubborn, you know I only cause misfortune and you know no one cares about me " qrow says. " what are you saying!? Of course people care about you! Your family cares! Grell cares even though she hates you! Ruby and SJ care! I care! " scar says. " yea right " qrow says then drinks again. Scar grunts in frustration and takes his flask and kisses him softly. Qrow eyes widen in disbelief as he drops his flask. Scar pulls away gently " see " scar says. Qrow looks at her " you kissed me? " " well of course like I said I care about you but I care more about you in a loving way " scar says blushing. " you love me? " qrow asks standing up. " I love you ever since I met you " scar says standing up. " I love you too just never realized it until I saw you get hurt by other vampires " qrow says. " you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that " scar says. Qrow smiles and goes to her " let me make it up to you then " qrow says carrying her and going home. Scar blushes.

Song: bird with a broken wing

AN: I really really wanna rp qrow x scar now.