Unexpected

RICK

I could smell the rotting corpses banging on the wall I know the wall isn't gonna hold that long. We gotta do something,
quick, I turn my head and notice, Maggie, she was something I chuckled to myself. She's waiting for Glenn my heart shattered, Glenn, my friend, who may never come back, and here is his wife waiting for him. I had to go talk to her, my palms got sweaty as each step I took I was nervous, why? "You don't have to be up here so much" I say trying to hide what I was feeling "I know" she states calmly she looked beautiful with the wind blowing against her hair and a look of determination in her face. She was a fierce woman with a husband, Glenn, his friend, I have to stop these feelings, she's your friend with a husband whose your friend. Why is my life totally shit? The only thing keeping him alive is Carl, Judith, and the group. I didn't know what to say, these sensations I'm feeling need to stop, she loves him not me. Out of no where I hear her soft gentle voice "you okay, Rick?" I turned to beautiful face and stared deeply into her green eyes and everything that was happening Glenn, the horde, and some of the group members gone, everything disappeared as if it was just me and her. "Yeah, I'm okay" I said nervously she knows something is going on but doesn't want to push it. "Glenn's gonna come back" I managed to say feeling guilty about these feelings I'm having on my best friends wife. "Yes he is and we just gotta wait" she said I didn't say anything I just kept on staring she turned her head towards me and I felt as if I was actually alive or in heaven. "What?" She asked softly "it's just... nothing" I said knowing deep down I wanted to tell her how I was feeling but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. God look at me I feel like I'm 18 again liking a pretty girl and getting all these butterflies, it's just I haven't been with a woman since Lori and I think it's time for me to move on but not with Maggie she's married even though I want to so bad. It was pure silent I could hear all the groaning and moans from the walkers below us. "I saw Judith in the house the other day she's starting to look like Lori made me happy" she stated out unexpectedly I looked over to her and just said "me too" she had the most gorgeous smile she kept looking up and down as if she was checking me out. No there's no way, I looked at her eyes but there not staring back into mine she's staring at my lips, does she want me to kiss her? No is she gonna kiss me? No what should I do? Leave! But I want to stay! I was having a huge battle with myself suddenly she kisses me it was rough then it got soft she pulled back with twinkle in her eye after 10 seconds she realized what she did "I'm so sorry" she shouted as she climbed down the ladder I was in shock, I have no words to explain how amazing that was, but I realized that this was bad she's married! You kissed a married woman, I felt guilty and needed to talk to her. While I was rushing down the ladder I noticed a pair of eyes watching me, oh god, oh no they're gonna tell someone! I started running in the mystery man or woman's direction but I couldn't find them where did they go?

Authors Note!
Hey guys hope you enjoyed it I know there's so many spelling errors and such I'll try and improve on that and I finally wrote a Raggie story!!!! Next week I'll post the next chapter if the first chapter goes well. I hope you guys have an amazing day or night! Till next time:)