All Out War

RICK

8x16

We managed to kill the snipers. We searched for Abraham, but couldn't find him.

"Where the hell is he?" Sasha said and I looked around.

"Shit." I muttered

"What?" Michonne asked

"They're at the hilltop right now!" I yelled and ran towards hilltop.

"What? How do you know?" Morgan yelled to me

"It was a distraction... to get us out here and them to go to hilltop and get Maggie and Ezekiel!" I yelled through my gritted teeth.

"What?" I heard Michonne say

"We need to move." I yelled and picked up my pace faster. 
-
-
-
"Let him go, then we'll go."
He snorted and I looked at his eyes.

"You think we're stupid?"

"I don't know... you tell me?" I grinned and put my hand on my holster.

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe it is... let him go."

"No. I ain't got all day."

"Me neither. Now you're testing my patie-"
-
-
-
I stopped dead in tracks when I heard a gunshot. I felt my breath go wary and looked at everyone. I ran and saw the saviours surrounding hilltop. They bust opened the gate and charged in there. We all came behind them and killed some.

"Rick's he-" Kal got cut off by a blade going through his chest. A saviour smiled and charge at me. I pulled hatchet out. He got close and went to swing, but I quickly dodged his attack and swung at his back, killing him.

I ran towards the gate and heard footsteps from behind. I turned around to see a saviour about to shoot, but Jesus sliced one of there legs making him fall.

"We're not gonna kill them." I nodded.

I came inside hilltop and saw saviours shooting. Me, Michonne, and Morgan killed them while Jesus and Sasha searched for people.

"Help!" I heard some voices at the trailers.

"Morgan, Michonne." I walked towards the voices and saw a group of Hilltoppers being held up.

"Ahhh!" I heard screams followed by gunshots.

"Michonne untie them. Morgan follow me."

I rushed out to the screams and gunshots. They were in the main house. I saw savours shooting up a room. I pulled my python out and killed them. I saw Jerry, Ezekiel, and Aaron.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I came in

"I don't know. But a Maggie- She got shot."

"What?" I ran out of the room and searched the house. I found her hauled up in her room with Maggie, Carl, Judith, Siddiq, Carol, and Daryl.