The Start of the End

RICK

2 days later

8x14 and 8x15

I was walking outside to talk to Alden about some runaway saviours. I noticed Carl standing over the graves. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry," I told him and he didn't respond. "Carl," I said and he turned around with tears in his eyes.

"Leave me alone," he said coldly and wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry... I truly am... she didn't deserve it," I told him but he shook his head.

"She was the one... she was," he told me and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay," I said and he ran into my arms and cried.

MAGGIE

I saw Rick and Carl hugging. She didn't deserve to die. I knocked off the thoughts and went to talk to Alden. "Hey, Maggie," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the hell up... tell me where they went?" I asked him and he grabbed the fence.

"I don't know... I told you yesterday." I shook my head

"You gotta know something. You are them." he looked at his feet

"I ain't them."

"Prove it... where could they've have gone too?" 

"They couldn't of went to the Sanctuary knowing how they feel." He said making me angry. I pulled my revolver out and got Kal to open the gate.

"Get back!" I yelled and all the saviours all went into the corner.

"Woah... Maggie" Alden said and put his hands up.

"Tell me where they are..." I said coldly and reloaded my revolver.

"I told you, I don't know!" Alden screamed. I saw a saviour run up behind me and I turned around shooting him dead centre of the head.

"Anyone want to try me?" I asked daring one of them to charge at me. They all shook their heads fear in their eyes. "Where are they?" I asked and he looked down.

"I don't know where but maybe at the bar that's between Hilltop and The Sanctuary." He told me and I smiled

"Was that so hard?" I asked

"Maggie!" I heard Rick yell at me. I turned around to see him running towards me.

"It's fine... I'm okay" I told him

"What you were you doing in there?" He asked

"Getting them to tell me where they went," I told him and he nodded.

"Where?" He asked

"At a bar that's between here and the Sanctuary," I told him

"I'll go with Morgan," I said but she stopped me

"No... I'll go" I told him and he closed his eyes