Why?

MAGGIE

"Why? I'm married! Oh Glenn I'm so sorry" I kept saying "please I'm so sorry" I didn't know who I was talking too maybe God, my daddy, myself. It's just Rick was there and he's always been there, what is wrong with myself? "hey" I hear a voice from behind, it's Carol "hey Carol" I say softly "what's wrong?" She asked "oh uh nothing" I say "something's wrong" oh crap did she see us? Please no! "Is it Glenn?" She asked Glenn oh god Glenn I'm so sorry "yeah I just want him to be back" I said. "Yeah me too" she said she noticed something was up with me "listen I have to go" I said trying to remain calm "okay, bye Maggie" she said while walking away knowing something was going on. That was close I couldn't imagine what people would think of me if they found out. While walking to her house Maggie noticed Rick running towards someone. Oh god did someone find out? What would Glenn say to her? All the sudden I started to break down in tears. I quickly rushed inside my house and just kept crying. Thank god no ones here all the sudden I hear a loud crash "what the hell was that?" I rushed outside and saw the tower fell and walkers were pouring in "oh shit" and started running to find Rick. "Rick!" I kept shouting "Maggie!" He said out of the blue. I turned back he was with Carl running while holding Deanna "oh god is she okay?" I asked feeling worried "yeah she is we need to get shelter" he said we started running to his house on the way we met Jessie, Ron, Sam, and Father Gabriel. "Everyone in!" Rick kept saying suddenly a walker came up behind Rick "Rick!" I shouted my heart stopped he managed to kill the rotting corpse. We all got in the house "everyone get the furniture and put it on the door, now!" Rick shouted. We all bordered the doors and windows "upstairs" I said everyone went upstairs "now what?" Jessie asked I looked at Rick he stared back it was silent for a quick 15 seconds " I don't know" he said turning back to Jessie.

Authors Note
Hey everyone hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it's short. Next chapter we find out who sees Rick and Maggie kiss :) it's like 15 minutes before the tower falls in the next chapter. Anyways have a good day:)