Mystery person

RICK

"Hey!" I shouted running towards the mystery person I saw Maggie staring at me. I can still feel her lips on mine it was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. Enough you need to focus! "Hey" I hear a familiar voice "hey Jessie" I say awkwardly "what you doing" She asked what am I supposed to say? I'm just chasing someone down who saw me and Maggie kiss, how are you doing? This is a nightmare! I finally made up an excuse "just doing a little jog" I said she nodded believing my excuse. "Anyways I got to go" I said while jogging away "Rick wait!" She said I stopped and turned back she kissed me but it didn't feel right Maggie's kiss was something, I couldn't explain it, but it felt right, it was like the whole world put us together. "Bye" she said walking back to her house I starting running to where the mystery person was at. All the sudden I get grabbed in a alleyway it was Michonne "what the hell, Rick?" She said "look we both didn't mean to it was just..." I couldn't finish the sentence because I had no excuses "she's married to Glenn, your friend you're dating Jessie!" She shouted "be quiet please" I said pleading hoping she'll take my request "why, Rick?" She asked quietly thanking god she stopped shouting, should I tell her? Would she tell anyone? "Promise me you won't tell anyone" I said "okay fine... but you better have a good explanation" she said "I'm in love with her I've been in love with her since I met her and I know she's with Glenn, she's happy, and I want her to be happy, but I didn't expect to her to kiss me, I just wanted to comfort her" I said running out of breath. "Wow, Rick I'm really sorry" she said feeling bad about yelling at me "it's okay... you didn't know" I said feeling a little better telling someone about the feelings I've been having about Maggie. "Hey, Rick I got to ask som-" Michonne was cut off by a loud crash "what was that?" She said "I don't know we gotta check it out" I said pulling my python from my holster. We run and we see the tower collapsed on the wall and hundreds of walkers pouring in "Michonne find as much people as you can go in a house and barricade it" I shouted while shooting my python at walkers. In the distance I see Deanna fall and a walker topple on her "help!" She kept pleading. I rushed over to her and pulled the walker off and crushed his head with my boot. "Thanks" she said I grabbed her and started to search for Carl "Carl!" I kept shouting please don't be dead. I started to panic "Carl!" I shouted "Dad!" Carl shouted from a distance "Carl!" I say feeling relieved while hugging Carl I see Maggie running and she's calling my name "Rick!" She kept shouting "Maggie!" she turned around her face looking less stressed she noticed me holding Deanna "oh god is she okay?" She asked her voice sounding worried "yeah she is we need to get to shelter" I say while trying to run with Deanna as walkers kept chasing us.

Authors Note

Hope everyone enjoyed! I've been writing so much I already got 6 chapters done, but I'm gonna post them later. I hope you guys have an amazing day!