Chapter 44

Remi was watching Siegfried and Dace walking out of the dormitory and heading to a resteraunt.

Remi was enraged with anger and jealousy because she wanted to keep Siegfried to herself and didn't want to share with her love rivals.

Remi got even more pissed because Siegfried chose Beta instead of a rare female Alpha like her.

Siegfried and Dace walked into the resteraunt near their dorm and ordered a bagel and coffee for Dace and a salad and water for Siegfried.

Dace was eating with the sleeves of Siegfried's hoodie because the sleeves were to long for Dace's arms.

Siegfried looked at Dace and his eyes were sparkling with cream from the bagel on the side of his cheek.

Siegfried took a picture and edited it to make Dace look like a panda.

Siegfried thought "Dace is so cute I wanna set it as my wallpaper ughh but if he finds out he might get mad."

"Screw it I'm setting it as my wallpaper"

Dace said "Siegfried I'm going to the restroom real quick wait for me ok?"

Siegfried said "Sure just tell me when you're done."

Dace walked towards the restroom and Siegfried looked at Dace and he thought "Hehe Dace looks like a penguin like that with my big hoodie"

When Dace entered the restroom he went straight to the stall because he noticed his Omega scent was getting out and it might attract Alphas.

Dace stabbed the needle into his stomach and the scent disappeared. Then Dace stabbed another needle into his stomach and it was the heat suppressant.

Since Dace was an Omega he felt he was gonna go into heat soon so he put the heat suppressant on himself because if he is in heat it attracts Alphas.

Also if the Alpha rapes the Omega it is not punishable by law due to the Omega has a scent that attracts Alphas.

Dace sighed and said "Good thing everyone thinks I'm Beta or else Alphas will hunt me down"

Then Dace thought of Siegfried being mad and punishing him for lying to an Alpha and Dace shook his head and said "My Siegfried would never do that even though I can't let Siegfried know I'm Omega."