Chapter 46

Dace left Zoe's room quietly without saying anything else to Zoe and not making a single noise.

Siegfried entered the room and yawned he laid down on his bed and waited for Dace to come back.

Siegfried stood up and decided to change his t-shirt he saw one of his t-shirts on the floor.

Siegfried became suspicious that somebody had broke into their dorm room
and was stalking him or Dace.

He decided to brush of the Idea since nobody would dare stalk an Alpha like him.

Siegfried took off his clothes and went to the bath tub before sleeping instead of changing his clothes.

"Hah~"

"It feels good being able to take a bath" Siegfried said

Then Siegfried saw a light from the door and opened the door after he put a towel on.

Remi screeched "Ahh Im Sorry Siegfried"

Siegfried was mad at Remi he pushed Remi to the wall and said "What are you doing Remi why are you stalking me"

Remi answered "I didn't mean to sorry"

Dace entered the room and saw Siegfried and Remi on the wall and Dace just took a picture and walked backwards slowly laughing.

Dace laughed and laughed but in the inside he was hurt.

Dace ran to his room and locked his door for the night.

Siegfried knocked on the door and said "Are you ok?"

"Yes" Dace said.

"Ok then Im going to sleep now" Siegfried answered.

The next day Dace woke up and headed to the library near them and saw Remi waiting for him.

Dace asked "How did you know I was gonna go here."

Remi answered "none of your business but I'm going to be straight forward are you and Siegfried dating?"

"Uhmmm no why are you asking?" Dace asked

"Since you're not dating I might as well tell you I like Siegfried"

"Thump"

Dace felt like something inside him just happened he thought "So this girl likes Siegfried well then I better step up my game hehe."

Then Remi said "And you better back off Siegfried because I don't think you want to mess with an Alpha you little Beta."

Dace thought "I think you should be the one to back the hell up before you get slapped the hell up Remi."