Chapter 48

Dace woke up and noticed he was laying on Siegfried's chest and that he fell asleep during the process of healing him.

Dace thought " This is the perfect opportunity to seduce Siegfried and Mark him as mine so I'll just play along."

Dace laid back down and pretended to sleep.

Siegfried woke up and felt something heavy on his chest so he decided to check what it was.

Siegfried looked down and saw Dace he blushed and thought "This is a Amazing Dace is so cute sleeping on my chest I should take a picture."

Dace turned around and took of the apron he was almost naked.

Siegfried nose started to bleed again and thought "Don't react, Don't react."

Dace turned around again and hugged Siegfried's stomach and said "Mine.'

Siegfried laughed quietly and thought "Yes take me I'm all yours hehe, Wait a minute ah why am I thinking like this again."

Siegfried softly pushed down Dace from his chest and stood up then he realized the aroma coming from somewhere.

Siegfried's inner Alpha couldn't control his self.

"Ahhh."

Siegfried wasn't himself anymore his instincts were controlling him he looked at Dace and said "Mine."

Siegfried grabbed Dace's arm and pushed him down.

"MINE I WILL MARK YOU AS MINE." Siegfried said then Dace kicked Siegfried and Siegfried felt dizzy then fainted.

Siegfried woke up and saw Dace scared he was shivering from fear he was also crying.

Siegfried knew what he did wasn't right he walked up to Dace and apologized to Dace he said "Sorry Dace I didn't mean to it was my Alpha instincts that was controlling me I had no power against it."

Dace still frightened answered "U-uh it's fine I know you can't control your instincts but could you please just stay back for now I don't think I'm okay right now."

Siegfried was embarrassed and said "Okay but just tell me If you need me okay?"

Dace smiled crookedly and said "S-sure."

Siegfried went to his room and cried he couldn't believe what he did to Dace.

Dace woke up Siegfried the next day they were going to be late for classes Dace smiled and said "I might've overreacted last night but I forgive you Siegfried."

"Thump."

Siegfried was unbelievably happy he couldn't believe that Dace forgave him that quick.

Siegfried got dressed and ran quickly with Dace they entered Sir Etíenne's class before getting caught by Etíenne.

They laughed and talked for the whole day.

When school ended Dace went straight to his room and thought "Ahhh I can't get that event out of my head the yaoi gods already gave me a change ughh."

"Siegfried was already thirsty for me he couldn't control himself that perfect event given to me by the yaoi gods was wasted huhuhu." Dace thought.

While Siegfried thought "I couldn't control myself and it might've scared Dace but atleast I showed him I'm seme hehe."

"Hah~"

They both sighed and blushed and said at the same time.

"I love you Dace , I love you Siegfried."

UPDATE SCHEDULE
Wednesday-Unexpected Romance
Friday-Tracy and the Red Wine