|12|

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!!! Leave me alone" I say trying to release the grip he has on me.

"No, I won't... you're mine get it?" Jungkook said in between gritting his teeth.

"Why the fuck do you think you can claim me for being yours!? Huhhh?! I AM NOT A LITTLE TOY YOU CAN FUCK AROUND WITH AND THEN THROW AWAY JEON!! Now leave me the fuck alone and find someone else to fuck around with" he released his grip and I left the room.

"Who does he think he is, claming me like a prize or something. He probably thinks he can get every girl in the world but boy he thought wrong. He hasn't met the real me yet." I say to myself quietly while I try to calm myself down.

After a few minutes Jungkook comes out of the room with his head hung low. He looks sad... really sad. Was I a bit too harsh- no I wasn't he deserved it... but still... urghhh whatever.

Now that I look at the other side of the studio I see Taehyung walking over to me with his bad boy look. The blood in my body started to come up at my cheeks giving me a pink glow.

Fuck- He looks hot.

"H-how do I look Y/n?~"

"Y-you look great T-tae... *clears throat and looks away* euhmm let's get started shall we?" He nodded in response while we both walk over to the photographer to tell we are ready.

"Okay so what kind of poses do you want us to do?"

While he explained the sexy and sensual poses we had to do I felt Taehyung tense up next to me. I rubbed his back signaling him to calm down and than it will be okay.

I felt nervous too because the poses are a little... euhm how should I say... seductive?..

...............

....................