|35|

"What?! You don't think I was genuine when I confessed to you? I fucking like you y/n don't you get it?! The jealousy boils inside me when I even see you near another guy"

"I just wanna punch every guy that looks at you for too long"

"Seeing you showing your beautiful smile to that Jason guy made me so jealous... I only want you to smile at me like that. I don't want to lose you to a different guy. I just can't.

"Seeing that you were just casually talking with that guy, blushing and flirting... I-I thought the words you said to me before weren't true."

"You saying that you liked me too made me the happiest person in the world but the words after broke my heart. I was ready to drop the playboy image just for you y/n but you didn't even give me a chance to show you-"

"I was going to give you a chance but-" I say interrupting him before he is interrupting me again with a raised voice.

"THEN GIVE ME ONE-" He shouted at me. I jumped a little at his loud tone and I guess he noticed.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to shout.... just" He took one of my hands and held it in his.

"J-just give me one chance please... I'll promise to be loyal, faithful and a loving boyfriend to you" I was lost for words. He really likes me so much that he is willing to drop his player image just for me. My heart is beating out of my chest. My love is getting deeper for him. Should I just go for it?

I couldn't even think of a response before he places his both hands on the sides of my face and pressed his lips on mine. 

On one side I didn't believe this was happening but on the other I was so happy

On one side I didn't believe this was happening but on the other I was so happy. Butterflies are captivating my stomach, heat is rushing up to my cheeks.

Finally responding to the kiss I wrap my hands around his neck while his hands are resting on my waist. 

This kiss was so soft and gentle, you could just feel the love and passion in it

Breaking of the kiss we look at each other in the eyes.

"Wow" he said trying to properly breathe again.

"Indeed... w-what's gonna happen now Jungkook?"

"Be my girlfriend y/n" he said with pleading eyes.

Should I go with what my heart was telling me or what my mind is telling me?

...................................................

.......................................