|18|

"Fuck-" I closed Jungkook's mouth with my hand.

"who is it?" I ask through the other side of the door.

"It's me Hobi, can I come in-"

"NO!... euhhmm I-I'm ... naked!"

"Oh sorry, okay.... but have you seen Jungkook anywhere... he told me he came to visit me to play overwatch..."

"N-no, I haven't s-seen him... m-maybe he is in the b-bathroom" I say trying not to stutter because at this moment Jungkook took small steps towards me pushing me back into the bathroom sink, trapping me with his arms on the both sides of my body holding on to the sink.

"oh okay, I'll keep looking.... anyways thanks y/n~" I heard the  footsteps fading getting out of my room.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Yeah, crazy for you... now give it to me~"

"G-give you w-what?" I tried acting clueless, looking anywhere but his firing glare was on me.

"Shy now are we?" He chuckled.

"C'mon you know what I mean baby"

I didn't know what to response because he was standing too close to me. My chest was practically squished into his.

"What? nothing to say?" He chuckled. "Don't say you never kissed someone-"

"I did!" I speak back  confidently.

"Then why are you all shy now to kiss me? huh ?" He scoffed.

"Do you perhaps like me or even better are you in lov-" I shut his stupid little mouth putting my lips on top of his.

At first he didn't kiss back but finally when he realized I kissed him he tightly grabbed my waist and kissed me back passionately.

This guy was taking his chance and went in all the way. He kissed me like he didn't want me to let him go.

Honestly he was a pretty good kisser... I was really into it. He has the softest lips I ever kissed. Just from his kiss I knew that he has some experience with this kind of stuff.

At this point my hands were wrapped around his neck and our tongues were in each other throats. Lust was rushing through our bodies.

Fuck we need to stop this. This is not okay. Me kissing him was bad enough already but me liking it is even worse.

How come does my heart pound so hard. No No No I can't have feelings for him. He is a player, I just... can't.

I push him off of me and escape his grip.

"P-please don't go" He said in a whisper and out of breath just like I am.

"I-i like you Y/n" I look at him with no words coming out of my mouth.

"I-i like you too jungkook..." I genuine smile came up on his face "but... You're sill a player... I'm sorry" and with these words I walk out of the room leaving him in the bathroom... heartbroken.

..................

..................................