|28|

So... shit was happening at the moment. Jungkook was screaming at Taehyung and Taehyung was screaming at Jungkook.

I didn't know how to react. Jungkook looks so angry. Obviously he was jealous but I didn't know he would burst out like this.

Hearing them shout louder at each other pulled me out of my trans. Seeing Jungkook now grabbing Taehyung's collar with his left hand and with his right hand he formed a balled fist holding it in the air almost hitting taehyung.

Without hesitation I run over to them,
And stand in front of Taehyung trying to protect him.

"Don't. You. Dare. Jungkook" I say in a angry voice. He switched his glare from Taehyung to me then back to taehyung.

He still held on taehyung's collar.

"Let. Him. Go. Now!" I say in a demanding voice. He still didn't let go. I was getting anxious.

"Jungkook please let go" I say in a softer voice because I really was scared that he actually might hurt Taehyung.

"He needs to learn his lesson y/n-"

"What lesson huh?!" Taehyung fired back at him.

"That y/n is mine and ONLY MINE!-"

"Wow wow wow! Who do you think you are huh?! You think you can claim me as yours when I haven't justified anything?! I was actually going to give you a chance Jungkook, because I thought I was a little harsh to you. I thought maybe he meant it and he can change. But seeing how you confessed to me only a few hours ago and now you were eating that girls face a few minutes ago I can't trust you and your words anymore!! Players will stay players I guess... So now just let. him. fucking. go!!" I said to him through gritted teeth raising my voice.

Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's collar loosened. He now realized what he had done.

"You guys are best friends! Why would you even think about hurting your best friend?! You didn't even let him speak!"

Jungkook took some steps back from Taehyung and I. People were now surrounding us. Angry at everything that just happened I just turned my heels towards the exit of the club.

"Let's go home" I say to Hobi trying to keep my tears in.

"O-okay y/n, let's go" he said following behind me but I stopped and turned back around to face Jungkook still standing there.

"Oh, btw thanks for ruining my night Jeon...." I say with a tear flowing out of my eyes.

He just fucked everything up for himself...

.......................................

.......................