|39|

Finally after a tiring day of shopping we arrive home. I went up to my room to wear something more comfortable. but before I did that I needed to take a shower to freshen up.

After I showered I put on a long shirt that come mid thigh and a pair of shorts underneath it.

While I was in the shower I thought of a way how to tell Jungkook my answer. Maybe at the back garden? yeah That's what i'm gonna do.

I brush my still damn hair meanwhile I rub in my moisturizer .

After a few minutes I walk down the stairs, seeing some of the members playing games and some of them on their phones.

I decided that I well send a text to Jungkook so that he comes out to the garden so I can finally tell him my answer.

I walk out of the door entering the beautiful garden. Slightly shivering of the wind that was blown against my way I decided to text Jungkook now.

"Come to the garden in 5 minutes - y/n" and Send. 

I needed to think about what I was going to say. Do I just go straight forward or do I just say it in a soft way. While still figuring out what to say I hear the door open and close only to see Jungkook come towards me. Did 5 minutes pass so quickly?!

"Hi" I say shyly to him. Why am I so shy out of a sudden. Looking up at him at his eyes I knew this was the moment. He looked so beautiful with the moonlight reflecting onto his clear skin.

"I wanted to give you my answer Jungkook" I say trying not the stutter because it was actually quite cold.

"Yes what is it? I've been waiting all day... If you say n-" I shut him up placing my lips onto his. He didn't even hesitate to kiss me back. 

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist pulling our bodies closer to each other.

I slowly pull away looking deep into his eyes.

"I hope this answer was clear enough?" I say giggling. He smirked.

"Well i didn't quite get it actually can you show me once more?" He smirked even wider.

"Sure" I say kissing him again but this time it was even more passionate and loving. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and brush my hair through his hair. I do truly love this guy.

I pull away to get some air. Breathing heavily I look back up to his eyes.

"I love you Jungkook and I would love to be your girlfriend~"

"I love you too y/n so much" He picked me up and twirled me around in the air putting me back down hugging me tightly.

This could be the beginning of a loving relationship between me and Jungkook.

Let's wait and see what will happen in the future ;)...

.................................................

.....................................

(A/n: this is not the end guys... don't worry but it will come soon :))