Hoshi x Dino (Smut)

Why does everything I do causes me trouble. I only tried passing a completely different proposal for this month's advertising layout but I didn't expect that the boss would really hate it. I didn't even know the reason why he was so angry this morning. I even worked today even if it's Sunday just to show him this proposal but what I got was the painful words that made me realised that I don't have a job anymore. He fired me!!

I don't have anything right now. I don't have someone to go to. The only thing that I know that can help me escape reality is alcohol. So I went to the nearby bar. I immediately ordered vodka and drank it in one go. I want to get drunk right now. I want to escape reality, even if just for this moment.

"Tequila please." I looked at the person who spoke to the bartender but I can't clearly see his face. My eyes are so blurry right now. The alcohol is doing its job.

"Dino? So you went to drink after at what happened today? I'm so sorry for what happened. I-its just that I-I had a bad morning today."

"Why do you know me? *hik* Are you a stalker? And *hik* why do you know that I got fired by my boss that's a complete a**hole?"

"What? Its your boss Hoshi. Are you really that mad to me? I'm so sorry for what happened. But I guess your too drunk right now so I'll let this pass. I should get you back home."

I don't know what he's saying but he grabbed my hand so I just followed him to where he is going. When we reached the parking lot, he immediately let me inside and drove.

"Hey where are you *hik* going?? Don't tell me your kidnapping me, I don't have money I got fired."

"I'm taking you to your address Dino and I'm not kidnapping you. I'm really sorry for what I had said this morning and you can go back to your work tomorrow. I just said that out of anger-"

"That a**hole boss of mine fired me so I don't have money. I really liked my job and I will do anything to get it back. I'll even suck him and ride him if he wants."

"R-r-really?"

"Of *hik* course. HAhahahahahah"

"Then let's get to it immediately."

I found myself trying to adjust my eyes after I got out of the car. But I'm pretty sure this is not my house. Why does it have a parking lot? I dont even have a car!!!

"Where is this."

"Let's go inside Dino."

I went inside but the moment he entered he slammed the door shut and locked it. He pinned me to the door and kissed me harshly.

"I've been waiting for this moment Dino. The reason why I was so angry this morning is that I dreamed of you sucking my d*ck but I woke up to find out that it was only a dream. If only you knew how many times I look at you from my office."

He started unbuttoning my shirt and immediately sucked my neck leaving me with dark hickeys.

"Are you really my boss Hoshi?"

"Yes Dino." He said in a husky voice as he sucked my nipples while palming me below.

"Is this really happening? If it is then can I suck you.... Daddy?"

"Oh my God your turning me on Dino now suck me hard."

"As you wish Daddy"

I immediately kneeled down and unbuttoned his pants and undid his belt and zippers. I pulled down his pants just to find out his plain white boxers drenched in precum. I removed his boxers using my mouth and holy sh*t he's huge.

"DO IT NOW DINO SUCK ME!!"

Without saying anything I immediately sucked him hard fitting every inch of him to my mouth. I can really feel his tip at the middle of my throat as I sucked until my cheeks were swollen. I bobbed my head which made him feel tremendous pleasure. I bobbed faster and faster while my left hand roaming all over his strong abs and rockhard chest. My other hand is jerking my own d*ck.

"H-h-how d-did you l-learn this?"

I didn't bother to reply as I sucked deeper and I can feel him growing bigger as his tip reaches the bottom of my throat.

"Here I come Dino. Swallow every last drop."

I can feel his warm, salty, and sticky cum in my mouth as it covered my entire mouth but I made sure that I swallowed every last drop of it.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom."