Hoshi x Dino (Smut part 2)

"Let's continue this in the bedroom"

I can feel his strong arms wrap my body and gently carrying me bridal style to the bedroom. Somehow my drunkenness wore of because of all the hormones surging through my body right now.

He was still carrying me but he suddenly kissed me roughly. Its as if he's devouring me like there's no tomorrow. I respond to his every kiss. Every movement of his lips seemed in sync with mine. He tried sticking his tongue into my mouth but I didn't oblige. I continued kissing him without letting him in but I stifled a scream when I felt two of his slender fingers enter my hole. I don't even know how he managed to undress my bottom half while carrying and kissing me.

He took the opportunity and thrusted his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues are having a war for dominance. I tried resisting but I lost due to the extreme pleasure that his fingers are giving me below. I can feel him thrust his third finger inside of me further stretching my hole.

His tongue explored every part of my mouth. I gave myself to him and allowed him to feel every part of my throat.

When we reached his room upstairs, he threw me forcefully to his soft bed and slammed the door shut. I can feel his dominant personality come out with him tearing his suit and throwing his remaining clothes. His eyes are nothing but orbs filled with lust. I carefully examined every part of his body as he slowly walked towards me. His strong arms, hard chest, eight-pack abs, his sexy v-line, powerful thighs, and his extremely huge 7-inch dick. When he reached me, his arms immediately grabbed my clothing and ripped it apart leaving both of us completely naked since he already removed my lower clothes as he was carrying me a while ago.

His lips immediately made their way into mine with his tongue exploring every part of my mouth. Four of his fingers are inside my hole preparing me for his extremely huge dick. His dick grinding mine all at the same time. I can't feel anything but only tremendous pleasure right now.

"Ungh!! MORE!!"

I moaned which turned him on more. He left my mouth and proceeded to my neck. He licked every part of my neck leaving me with another set of fresh hickeys.

"NOW YOUR FILLED WITH MY MARK AND YOU'RE ALWAYS BE MINE!" He stated in a very sexy, husky, but at the same time authoritative voice.

I can feel him sucking my collar bone moving down to my hardened nipples. He thrusted his last finger into me and sucked my left nipple while massaging the other with his remaining hand.

"Ugh!! There"

I moaned as his hand reached my prostate. His fingers hit that spot again and again which made me closer to cumming. He switched sucking my other nipple and massaging the other one. He planted small kisses into my abs and quickly deep throated my own dick while still hitting my prostate. I can't even think anymore. He bobbed his head at a very fast speed while sucking the hell out of my penis but hitting my prpstate at the same time.

"Ugh I-I'm g-g-gonna CUM!!"

I barely finished my sentence as I arched my backed as I came shooting my hot semen inside his warm mouth.

"It seems that your already prepared for my proud weapon Dino!"

"Y-yes d-d-daddy-y fuck me senseless right no-"

I didn't even finish my sentence as he thrusted with no warning. His 7-inch dick is filling mey insides. He thrusted all of him down to the hilt inside me. I can feel my insides burning from the friction. I wrapped my legs tightly around his thighs giving him more access to thrust into my hole. He kissed me again as his tongue explored my mouth while his hand is supporting me. I stroked my own dick only to feel his hand also stroking my dick. I held his hand and stroked my dick with both of our hands as my other hand found its way to his own hole. I didn't hesitate to shove my entire hand inside of him trying to find his soft spot.

"UGH DINO YOUR DRIVING ME MAD!!! THERE THERE!!!"

I hit that spot again and againas he also hit my spot with his dick again and again. His tongue already in the deepest parts of my throat meanwhile both of our other hands are covered with my come as I shot my seed without even knowing.

"I'M NOT YET THERE DINO!!!"

He moaned partially screaming as he sped up his thrusts. He is now thrusting at an inhuman speed as I did the same to his hole and to my dick.

"UGH DINO I'M CLOSE!!!"

"ME TOO!!"

"HERE I COME!!!"

He shot all of his load inside me not letting any drop spill out from my ass as I shot my third load to both of our hands.  He thrusted out of me still shooting his warm seed all over my body showering me with his thick cum.

"That was out of this world Dino!" He said while panting.

"You're insane" I said while also panting.

"Ready for a few more rounds?"

"BRING IT ON!!!"