Hoshi x Woozi (SMUT)

"Hey shortie come here"

Oh c'mon not again!! It's not even 5 minutes since he last called my name.

"Uhm what is it Hoshi? Do you need something?"

"Are you stupid? It's lunch time already! Get me a reserved seat in the cafeteria for me nd my friends. And don't even bother to sit close to us. Got it?"

"Y-yes"

"Hey dumbass what ae you waiting for? GO!!"

"O-of course"

Oh for God's sake, all I've been doing everyday is running errands for this lazy sh*t who can't even do things on his own.

Get me something here, Give your something there. It has been like this for God knows when. But who am I to complain? I'm just a poor nerd who just got in this prestigious school because of scholarship.

Him? He's just the son of a wealthy man who happens to have a critical amount of shares in this school. His friends? Don't even bother asking. They're just birds of the same feather.

Not again!!! The cafeteria is full. Even a seat for one person is not available. I better search for vacant seats quick or I'll get another band-aid and ice bag in my face. Goodness there's vacant seats at the very corner.

I think I should just wait for them to arrive he--

"Hey poor guy can you please get out of here? This is my place and there's no room for you here!!" An annoying blonde girl said while standing right in front of me staring as if I'm a kind of trash.

"B-but I don't see any kind of indication that this seat has already been occupied. I came here first so I should take it. Also these seats are for Hoshi and his friends."

"Hey poor guy, do I look like a give a piece of sh*t to what you have to say? Just hurry up and get out of my sight!"

"What's wrong babe?" The tall guy who just came out of nowhere said as if he's the girl's savior ir something.

"Hey do you wanna move or I'll make you move myself?"

"You better move right now shortie!! My legs are tired."

"B-but"

"HEY Blaise these seats are ours. Gotta problem with that?" Hoshi said as his friends came right after him. The guy and the girl had no choice but to leave.

"Hey Hoshi do you need something el--"

"YOU DUMBASS CAN'T EVEN DO A SIMPLE TASK!!" He suddenly burst out and all I saw was a clenched fist coming right at my face.

"Can't even get a f*ckin seat. So useless!! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"

"I-I'm s-sorry" I quickly snatched my bag and ran for the exit. I can't stand the stares that the other students are giving me. Even if I'm in this kind of situation almost everyday, I just can't seem to get used to it.

I didn't even bother to get my lunch anymore nor go to the infirmary. I just don't have the energy to encounter another arrogant rich kid again. I just went back to the classroom immediately and just waited till lunch time is over.

"Hey Woozi what's up? Another panda eye today?"

"Shut it Seungcheol I've had enough."

"Oh c'mon why so sad? Its not as if its the first one right?"

"Shut up Seungcheol your not helping. Why are you even here? You're not supposed to eat lunch here"

"Do you really think I haven't seen what happened in the cafeteria? You really caught our attention. You should take a reward for that."