Hoshi x Woozi (Soonhoon) Lime

"C'mon Woozi it's weekend let's go somewhere fun. It's too boring in here!!"

"Shut up I'm studying its already Saturday and my exams are on Monday. I have to focus."

"Oh c'mon don't be such a perty pooper! How about we go in my place if you don't want to go to the mall. I'll help you study promise."

"As if you'll help. Your just a nuisance Hoshi plus I already know that no studying will happen the moment I agree to that offer."

"How can you study for long periods of time in this small apartment? Its too hot."

"Are you mocking my place? Well the door's wide open."

"Why so salty? Just for today, please????"

"That won't work Hoshi try harder."

"Your such a nerd you'll regret this time of your life once you get old I tell you."

"For Pete's sake shut the f*ck up Hoshi I can't focus with you around!!!"

"Okay fine. What are you studying by the way?"

"Physics"

"Oh I'm very good with physics I can help you."

Really? Of course he may not be good with other subjects but its a different story when it comes to Physics. So should I agree? He would probably take me to his fancy apartment and I'm sure I can barely study there. Nah I'm so tired already so maybe I should just relax for the rest of the day. He will probably help me a little if I keep my facade. Hihihi😈

"So how can you help me?"

"Nice one Woozi let's go to my place first."

"Oh of course😒"

Seriously this guy is up to nothing good. He's literally jumping all over the parking lot. What a kid.

"Hop in, we'll get there as fast as we can😉"

"Really Hoshi? Again with your dirty thoughts. Mind if I clean the heck out of that little brain of yours?"

"Hihihi. How would you clean my brain? Would you enter?😁😉"

"WH*T THE ACTUAL F*CK HOSHI!! ONE MORE AND YOUR DONE!!"

"Did I hear 'more'? Of course baby I'll give you mo-"

"Aw didn't I say to you not to hit me on my precious face? The population of handsome men will decline."

Me: 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

***

"So where shall we start? Vectors?"

"Yeah I'm having trouble with that sh*t lately."

"Language Woozi"

"Seriously? Coming from you and that dirty mind of yours?"

"Oooooh are you starting to imagine what's inside my dirty mind my dear Woozi?"

"Shut up and let me study you dirty jerk."

"Ok fine so vectors are......."

So we studied for at least an hour and a half before he started with his sh*t again. But an hour and a half is enough since I have always been a fast learner.

"Hoo that drained me. Wanna watch some movies?"

"Maybe? I'm tired too. I won't mind if we watch one."