27: Ask her.

Kaycee POV

We stayed around, near the shore, where are feet was able to touch the floor.

"Let's play Marco Polo" Josh suggested

"Okay, you're it" Tahani said with sass

"Why?" Josh Questioned

"Because you suggested it!" Tahani Shouted

"Fine" Josh pouted and crossed his arms.

He closed his eyes and counted to 10
He began to wander around

"Marco!" He shouted

"Poloooooooo" Sean shouted teasingly

Josh immediately swung his arm, and caught Sean, My little Goof got caught.

"Ow" He laughed

"Oh- Sorry Lew Lew" Josh rubbed his face "youre it tho" He added

Sean laughed, closed his eyes, and began to count

From there, the game continued, From Sean, it went to Will, then to, Bailey, Tahani, Josh, Julian , Janelle, Then.. Me

"Marco!" I shout

"Polo Polo Polo" A voice continuously said, I jumped landing on the person, I wiped my face, after I splashed in the water, I opened my eyes to the Prince Charming Shamu.

My hands on his shoulders as he grabbed my waist from underneath the water, "Shamu" I smiled, He gave me a cute wink and kissed my forehead.

"Awwww" The group happily sighed

Our faces red, he picked me up, and threw me in the water. I come out and gasp for air, "It's on" I said

"Water fighttt!!" Everyone Shouted, all of a sudden water stared splashing everywhere, my surroundings filling with sounds of water splashing and laughter. It was truly a great time.

"Oh Jeez It's like 8:15!" Julian said a bit too loudly.

I was suspicious but didn't think much of it..

"I'm gonna go change.. Kayc wanna come?" Sean asked, he seemed a bit off..but again I didn't think much of it I simply agreed and walked out, going back on the sand, I turned back and saw Josh and Julian  whisper something to Sean, I ignored it, and I went ahead to the area, Sean caught up to me, we both grabbed our bags, and went over to a corner to change.

Sean POV

After we changed into our clothes, we met up with each other, Kaycee was wearing a beautiful short beach dress with the hat I gave to her, which coincidentally matched her outfit perfectly, while I wore a pair of shorts with a plain sweatshirt, and my dog tag necklace, I ruffled my hair as I walked over to her.

She put her hands on my shoulders and shook me, "What happened?" I loved that she was concerned for me, I appreciated very much, but I just couldn't stop thinking, how am I going to ask her? what are we going to do? is this even a good idea?! I didn't even know anymore!

I took a deep breath and looked at her, straight in her beautiful eyes.

"Kaycee. Caitlin. Rice." I began

"Sean. Charles. Lew" She said back to me, smiling, I smiled back.

I took her hands off my shoulder, and put them onto mine, holding them tightly, pulling her closer to me, and still holding her hands, I took another deep breath, "Ricebowl, would you like to accompany me later on a walk here at the beach, you know.. like a.. date." I smiled awkwardly, I'm terrible, I have no idea what I just said, This is so stupid! I should of planned better..
She deserves better than this, than me!

"Is this what this is?" Kaycee Questioned smiling
"Is this Why you're so nervous?" She Questioned again smiling

She put my hands on her waist, I gladly wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer, I smiled and, she giggled, and put her arms around my neck. "Shamu, I would love to accompany you, and go on this date with you" She Smiled so kindly.

She smiled and kissed my cheek..

What the heck.. I did it.. she said yes, she just wow, my heart, it's so happy, oh my gosh, my stomach is filled with butterflies, I feel like I can fly, you don't understand how happy I am right now! Oh my-

"Lew?" She Questioned waving her hand in front of my face

I snapped back into reality, and immediately I pulled her into a hug, and began pecking her face with kisses, I didn't know what else to do, I just felt really happy..

She giggled and cupped my face, holding me back from kissing her. She smiled, suddenly our faces were close, to the point where our lips were touching, they touched without pressing against each other. I felt smiles upon our faces as we both pulled into another tight hug.

Normal POV

The couple walked shoulder to shoulder, smiling widely.

"Someone's happy" Josh smirked

"You think he did it?" Tahani Questioned

"I think he did" Bailey answered

"Let's go ask" Julian said as they all ran towards them

Josh stopped them jumping in front of them, "keep it cool" He said

Previously, Josh and Julian told The others about Sean asking Kaycee, and to their surprise, he did. They were incredibly happy, and proud, they finally did something!

The two spend a few minutes talking to their friends, getting advice, helping them calm down, and letting their emotions out, after all this was their first date.

The two were ready, and they both started walking down the beach.

-
I hope I didn't trigger you guys too much, but it's almost happening gahhh so yup! Cya next chapter which should be published soon? also sorry about the short chapter again.. Oof
And again idk what the title is btw I'm going to try to make the next chapter more detailed :)

Vote and Comment 💙