Not a Bad Thing

A/N- Here's the next chapter, sorry it took so long. Idk about all of you guys but I'd die to see a drawing of Kamski in a #1 dad t shirt passed out with his daughter cuddling up to him. If there's an artist out there willing to draw that I'd be so happy ^-____________________________________________________________________________

"Elijah."

"Hmm?"

"Elijah, you can't just sit at the door all day waiting for the delivery." Chloe scolded him after scanning him and seeing he had not yet eaten breakfast, opting to stand at the front door like a dog waiting for it's owner to come home instead.

He merely waved a hand at her dismissively, "There will be plenty of time to eat once it's finally here." Almost as it on cue, the doorbell rang. Elijah practically ripped the door off its hinges trying to open it. As the door swung open, he was greeted by the sight of a box about 4 feet tall, a WD400 model android standing next to it in its delivery uniform.

The WD400 looked to him, the usual, almost forced looking smile that many androds had on their face present, "I have a delivery for Elijah Kamski." He gestured towards the box as he spoke.

Elijah cleared his throat, slightly embarrassed after the scene he had just created, "Ah, yes. That's um, that's me." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. Thank God humans don't work in delivery services anymore.

The android asked for him to confirm payment so he gestured for Chloe to come forth. Both android's LEDs flashed yellow for a moment as the payment was processed. After the payment was confirmed, the android bid them a good day before returning to the delivery truck and driving off.

The frustrated sighs of Elijah and the clacking of computer keys were the only sounds that could be heard in the pristine, white lab. Chloe sat beside him, scanning him every so often to make sure he was not overworking himself.

The childlike Android laid motionless on the lab table, synthetic skin turned off, dressed in a normal pair of children's clothes that Clo, another RT600 identical to Chloe and Clover, had picked up during her daily errands.

"Unbelievable, who the hell did they allow to rewrite this code, a bunch of chimps? This is highly offensive. Replacing my perfected coding with this just to spite me." Elijah mumbled to no one in particular, eyebrows furrowed in disdain.

Let's get rid of all the 'mimicking childlike behaviors and needs' program and the 'replication of emotions' program. Also, I'll take out all firewalls that prevent Androids from feeling emotion so deviancy will be easier to achieve. I can't force her to become deviant but I can sure as hell make it easier to become one.

Once Elijah had finished with the coding, it was uploaded into the YK200's software, now ready for activation.

Elijah placed a shaking hand on her skinless cheek as excitement and fear coursed through his veins. Even without her synthetic skin activated she still looked beautiful in his eyes.

He raised his hand to her LED, flashing blue as it whirled to life. Synthetic skin now activated, her eyes snapped open, (e/c) staring mindlessly up at the white ceiling.

Elijah let out a shaky breath, nervous to meet his new daughter. Chloe gently placed her hand on his shoulder, offering him a reassuring smile, "Are you ready to meet your daughter, Elijah?" She asked softly.

He took a moment to collect his thoughts before nodding. He cleared his throat before calling to the small android, "YK200, register your name." He pauses as he watched her sit up, swinging her legs over the side of the table to face him with emotionless eyes. He snapped back to reality, remembering he had to state the name he had picked out for her the night he came home from purchasing her. "(Y/n) Kamski."

Her eyes fluttered momentarily before repeating, "My name is (y/n) Kamski."

He smiled, his nerves calming slightly at the sound of her voice, "My name is Elijah Kamski but you can call me dad. I created you and you are my daughter."

She eyes fluttered once more, seemingly pulling her from her robotic-like state. Her eyes became focused and alive as she started up at him. "It's nice to meet you, dad."

P.O.V Change-

"It's nice to meet you, dad." You chirped happily. Elijah would never get over your voice. To him it was practically angelic.

You tilted her head towards the blonde lady beside him, blinking at her owlishly, "Who are you?" You questioned innocently.

The lady smiled at the smaller android, "My names is Chloe, I'm and android like you." Elijah cringed internally for a moment, wondering how you'd react to her words.

Apparently, the word 'android' seemingly meant nothing to you, "Hi Chloe, you're really pretty!" You practically beamed.

"Thank you (y/n). You're very pretty as well." You giggled happily at her words. Elijah had to refrain from squealing at how cute you were.

He hooked his arms under your legs, lifting you up and balancing you on one of his hips. You squealed in delight, wrapping your tiny arms and legs around his neck and waist. "Would you like to meet the others and see more of your new home?"

You nodded enthusiastically before leaning your forehand against his own. Elijah smiled, rubbing his nose against yours in an Eskimo kiss.

Maybe retirement wasn't such a bad thing after all.