The Deal

Your LED whirled yellow, taking in all the new faces and things Elijah showed you, committing them to memory in an instant.

Most of the day was spend asking Elijah questions in order for you to build a database to work off of, your processors eager to take in any information you could get your hands on. He answered them happily, smiling at you all the while. It was clear to him you were not a deviant yet. However, Elijah was a patient man and he'd wait for as long as it took.

Later on into the afternoon, Clo, you could tell them apart because Chloe wears a blue dress, Clover wears a black dress and Clo wears a grey dress, called you both to dinner. She placed a plate of spaghetti in front of both of you before telling you to enjoy. You thanked her around a mouthful of pasta, munching down on your meal.

Of course as an android you don't get hungry but the YK models were designed to convert food into energy much like humans.

Elijah chuckled when he noticed your face was covered in sauce. He picked up a napkin and gently whipped at your face, ignoring your joking protests.

Once you both finished dinner, Elijah picked you up and brought you to his room. He said you would have your own room shortly but it was not completed yet so you would stay with him until it was finished. You of course, had no protests.

He helped you change into one of his tee shirts for the night, promising that he'd take you out shopping for nightclothes and other things later on in the week once you were settled in. The tee shirt was very big on you, coming down passed your knees and practically swallowing you. Though to most people you'd look ridiculous, Elijah said you were absolutely adorable.

After you were both changed into your sleepwear, the two of you climbed under the sheets and settled in. Elijah laid on his back facing the ceiling while you snuggled into his side. He smiled down at you, wrapping his arm around you and kissing the top of your head, glad that he had installed an dream simulation program into your software.

"Goodnight, dad."

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

~Time skip to morning~

Ring. Ring.

Elijah groaned, cursing the phone for waking him from his slumber. He reached out, hand grabbing blindly for the offending object on his nightstand.

Once he felt the object in his grasp, he pressed the answer button and brought it to his ear, "This is Elijah Kamski." His voice was thick with sleep, mind still clouded. He rolled over onto his side and snuggled deeper into the cover before sighing, "What is it now, Maxwell?" Suddenly his eyes shot open, mind no longer clouded with sleep. "You want me to what?" He asked in disbelief.

After Maxwell had repeated that he indeed wanted Elijah to continue designing androids for CyberLife on the side, Elijah couldn't help but taunt him a bit, "Finally realizing that your people are only good at recreating my designs and not making their own I see?" The man on the other side of the phone sighed before asking if he would take the deal or not.

Elijah pretended to think for a moment, "Hmm I don't know, I am quite busy these days. After all I have a daughter to take care of now." Smugness practically dropped from his voice, milking this moment for all it's worth.

Maxwell groaned, "Look I'll tell you what, you're friends with Carl Manfred right? Heard he's been having a hard time adjusting after the accident he had last year. Why don't you come on by to CyberLife, pick out any android you'd like, program it however you see fit and give it to your friend. I know our agreement says any purchases you make from us are only for your personal use but I'll make an exception."

Elijah paused, he knew Carl had taken the accident hard and had been refusing help from people, himself included. Carl had been a great friend to Elijah for quite some time. Not only was a big investor to him when CyberLife first started out but was also one of the few humans Elijah enjoyed the company of.

"Alright Maxwell, you've got yourself a deal. I'll be by around 12 to pick out an android." Though the other man would never admit it, Elijah heard Maxwell let out a relieved sigh.

"Very well, we shall discuss the terms of our work agreement tomorrow then, give everything sometime to sink in. I shall be waiting for your arrival." With that, the call ended.

Elijah rolled onto his back, a sigh falling from his lips as he stared at the ceiling.

The company I created. The company that let me go, now wants me to work for them on the side? What the actual fuck..

Elijah's thoughts were quickly interrupted by the faint sound of giggling from another room. He sat up, only now realizing that (y/n) was no longer in the bed snuggled into his side.

The giggling grew louder as he neared the living room. Elijah's heart practically swelled at the sight before him.

In the middle of the room stood Chloe, a giggling (y/n) in her arms. The small android squealed in delight as Chloe wiggles her fingers back and forth across her stomach, effectively tickling the touch sensors that lay just underneath the synthetic skin.

He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest and a goofy grin plastered to his face as he watched the two android's interaction.

"Nooooo, Chloe, stoooop, that tickles!" The tiny one whined playfully between giggles, batting at her offender's hands.

Chloe's hand quickly ceased movement at her pleas, "I'm sorry (y/n), I just couldn't resist. You're just too cute!" Chloe laughed as (y/n) pretended to pout.

"She's right you know." Both girl's heads turned to Elijah as he spoke. He smiled happily as he walked towards them.

(Y/n) let out a happy gasp, "Morning dad!" She beamed up at him, arms stretched out for him to take her from Chloe's grasp.

Chloe offered him a warm smiles as she handed (y/n) over to him, "Good morning Elijah."

Elijah smiled down at them, now holding (y/n) like he had the day before, "Good morning sweetheart, good morning Chloe. I can see you two were having fun."

(Y/n) nodded as she looked up at him, "Mhm, Chloe wanted to see if my touch sensors were working."

Said android smiled and gave an half hearted shrug, "I got a bit carried away. The sound of her laughter is quite pleasing."

Elijah could barely contain the excitement that bubbled within him at her words. Chloe had admitted to feeling pleased, an emotion. Slowly but surely his daughter was helping Chloe become deviant. He could only hope that (y/n) would have the same effect on Clover and Clo as well.

"Is that so?" He grinned at the two girls, "Well there's nothing wrong with a little fun now is there? In fact, I might just it in on the fun as well."

Before (y/n) had a chance to react, Elijah had already lifted her shirt and began to blow raspberries on her stomach. (Y/n) let out a shriek of laughter as her touch sensors reacted even more so that they had to Chloe's fingers.

After a few giggly protest, Elijah finally stopped his assault on the poor girl's stomach.

Elijah waited a moment for the small androids giggles to die down before speaking, "So (y/n), dad just got an offer from his old job. They want me to do some work from home for them from now on." (E/c) eyes beamed up at him happily as Chloe congratulated him softly. "They also said that I could go and pick out an android as a present for a friend of mine. Would you like to come and help me pick one?"

"Okay!"