Newt Imagine #1

Being the only girl in the glade was very frustrating at times.

Being the only girl meant that every boy in the glade was flirting with you or trying to ask you out. Well.. everyone except the one person you want to.

Newt.

The cute sandy blonde haired boy never flirt with you. We were friends but I believed that is all he would ever want to be. One day I was making my way to the track-hoes to start my job for the day until Newt stops me.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk for a minute?" He asked. Not letting me answer before he is dragging me to the deadheads. Once we are deep enough in he turns around and says something I thought I would never hear.

" Look, I know this is coming out of nowhere and you probably don't feel the same way but, here goes nothing. I like you. Alot. I know that I don't seem or act like it but I never knew how or when to tell you because it was never the right time and everyone was always around-"

He was word vomiting and did the only thing I could think of to make him stop. So I kissed him. Newt was definitely shocked but immediately kissed me back. I am the first one to break the kiss but still leaning my forehead on his.

All I could get out was "wow"

"I feel the exact same way Newt. I never did anything because I thought you didn't like me like that." I started to laugh because I was embarrassed.

He kisses me again with the lightest kiss to my lips. After a few moments he breaks the kiss again.

"We probably should get back or people might start to notice we're gone." He says

"Okay your probably right" I respond back with nervousness.

Newt grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers as we head back to the middle of the glade.