Thomas

I Know that isn't thomas in the top photo but I couldn't find one with him in that position so I did the best I could i'm sorry!

You were getting ready for the premiere of The Scorch Trials with your boyfriend Thomas. You had met him the first day of shooting for The Scorch Trials. Little did you both know you would be each others love interest in the movie. 

A few months into the into making the movie, you and Thomas had gotten to know each other pretty well. A bunch of your cast mates kept saying that you two should just date already since you acted like it. Both of you didn't see it until you both had a shared spark during your first kiss scene. 

You  were currently putting on the last of your make up when Thomas came into the room. When he was saying something to you when you heard him go dead silence. You turned around to see him standing in the door with his jaw dropped. 

"You know if you leave your mouth open too much longer flies are gonna start going in?" I said smirking. Thomas didn't say anything. He just smiled and started walking towards me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I was just walking into the bathroom to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." You instantly started blush, not knowing what to say. You turn around wrapping around your arms around his neck, bringing him in for a soft yet passionate kiss. Next thing I knew I was sitting on the sink with Thomas in between me. 

He moved his hands from my face to my waist, his fingers going under the hem of my shirt, touching my bare skin. I started to put my hands under his shirt, hinting him to take it off when he backs up and walks into the other room like nothing had happened. 

Like hell I was going to let him get away with that. 

Should I make a part two? Let me know in the comments! I would love your feedback!