Thomas

When you have to interview Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Ki Hong Lee and Thomas can't keep his eyes off of you

When you walk into the room to interview Thomas and Ki Hong. You take a seat and look up to see Thomas looking at you. When you look at him, he doesn't look away. He just keeps looking at you until you go to start the interview.

" It's so nice to meet you guys. If we are being completely honest, I'm a huge fan of both of you.

Ki Hong smiles at you as he looks over to see Thomas in a total trance. He puts a smile of amusement on his face as you asked another question.

*skip interview*

After the interview you shook hands with Ki Hong and Thomas.

As you get ready to leave Thomas walks up to you looking nervous.

He gives you a look then starts speaking,

"Hey Y/N. Can I ask you something?" You smiled at his Nervousness while nodding your head so he can ask you.

"I was wondering if you would want to get coffee sometime?" He asked with a cute little half smile.

" I would love to Thomas." You smiled and got a piece of paper and wrote your number on it and put it in his hand.

"Call me." I smiled as he walked off.

Thomas walks up to Ki Hong as they get ready to leave for their next interview. Ki Hong lightly elbows Thomas.

"You ask her?" Ki Hong questioned Thomas with a smirk on his face.

Thomas only smiles and walks away leaving Ki Hong wondering.

"Well did you?!"

Sorry this is sooo late!! I've been busy with getting started at work and I've kinda been having writers block but here we are enjoy!! Like vote and share❤️❤️❤️